2008 CFL Season Thread

Magnus

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Pronghorns are the team to beat this year in the Frontier Conference. Winnipeg will give them a rough time, but I like Calgary. Meanwhile, Ottawa, Niagara, and those brand new Atlantic Tides should battle it out for the Dominion crown.

...oh wait... you meant the REAL CFL? Guh...

...um... Als and Bombers.

philly.png

I think the Pronghorns are the team to beat this year in the Frontier Conference. Winnipeg will give them a rough time, but I like Calgary. Meanwhile, Ottawa, Niagara, and those brand new Atlantic Tides should battle it out for the Dominion crown.

...oh wait... you meant the REAL CFL? Guh...

...um... Als and Bombers.

So, Montreal with the crossover?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Slow down . . . Winnipeg's in the west, right - somewhere near the provenice of Manatobin?

Hate to be picky.. but Winnipeg is in the freaking province of Manitoba!!!!! oh boy ya need to brush up in geography somehow!!!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

And I think the Bombers should go back to the Grey Cup... who knows if Saskatchewan can repeat that feat of going to the Grey Cup but maybe so.... BC might try again....as for the CrapArgos.. blah dont need to see them there, and also dont need to see the moldy Als there as well...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Slow down . . . Winnipeg's in the west, right - somewhere near the provenice of Manatobin?

Hate to be picky.. but Winnipeg is in the freaking province of Manitoba!!!!! oh boy ya need to brush up in geography somehow!!!!

Whatever . . . sounds to me like I was in the ballpark. Righter than wrong is right, says I.

Anyways, it's the place with the goat on it's flag.

There's always one who can't figure out the joke.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

So who's going to start for the Argos? Bishop or Joseph?

I think Saskatchewan will still be a contender this year. Hopefully the Alouettes will do much better.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Whatever . . . sounds to me like I was in the ballpark. Righter than wrong is right, says I.

HAHA Goat?!?!?!?!?! Surely ya jest.. that animal in that flag is a Bison aka a Buffalo!!! oy vey....are ya sure ya havent been hit in the head with a brick at all??

HAHA Goat?!?!?!?!?! Surely ya jest.. that animal in that flag is a Bison aka a Buffalo!!! oy vey....are ya sure ya havent been hit in the head with a brick at all??

So the bait wasn't big enough?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Exhibit A - What is popularly known as the goat head logo.

untitled.gif

Exhibit B - Manitoba flag with what appears to be the same animal.

mbflag.jpg

Conclusion - goat flag.

P.S. - a little zoloft will help you turn that frown upside down. zoloft.jpg

For any people who can't get CFL games where they live.

Go to TSN.ca/CFL. They stream every game they broadcast live on the internet. It's awesome, especially when games are blacked out.

Being a Lions fan and an optimist, I'll take the Lions.

And the Argos coming out of the East.

untitled.gif

mbflag.jpg

Conclusion - goat flag.

HAHAHA Funny, dude... that Bison aint even a goat... the goat would be small, about hip height... and try stand beside a bison and see for yourself....

untitled.gif

mbflag.jpg

Conclusion - goat flag.

HAHAHA Funny, dude... that Bison aint even a goat... the goat would be small, about hip height... and try stand beside a bison and see for yourself....

You're assuming the height of the animal based on it's being a Bison, but there's no real sense of scale. It's just an animal standing on a rock - it could be three inches high or a hundred feet tall. You can't tell from the picture.

I see a horned animal on rocky terrain. Who's to say it couldn't be a goat? A majestic goat from the looks of it, but nevertheless, a goat.

untitled.gif

mbflag.jpg

Conclusion - goat flag.

Please, just stop. you're hurting my brain.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived