2008 CFL Season Thread

Magnus

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god the Bombers won last night for the first win... ohh what a good game but that kid definitely is learning well enough not to make mistaken turnovers with interceptions and more... I'm sure he will improve some more for next week and get the Bombers another win... woo what a good game!!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Great games in the CFL this year!

The BC Lions are slooooooooooooooow-starters, but wow, can they finish out games, I'm lovin' it. Fierce defense, big-armed quarterback, smashmouth running game...it's good.

To be honest, it seems like any team can win any game this season. It's amazing football so far and I'm loving the heck out of it. Hamilton and Edmonton went right down to the wire last night and I was on the edge of my seat. Great football!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Too bad for Jason Tucker he's out for the rest of the season after he had to be carried off on a strecher last night with a C-6/C-7 fracture/dislocation.

http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=244484&lid...s=topStory_main

The injuries are starting to pile up for Edmonton.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

amen brother, though one reception more from the Argos and it could have gone the other way. What a game!

Did you get a chance to watch it?

I was at the game live... i was at the rain game against edmonton last year as well... oh well... it was a blast awesome game, and rider fans showed why we are the best in the league... Kerry got 2 standing ovations but once the whistle went and the game started it was all business and the 13th man stepped up... oh and if this doesnt give you goosebumps nothing will...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I was at the game live... i was at the rain game against edmonton last year as well... oh well... it was a blast awesome game, and rider fans showed why we are the best in the league... Kerry got 2 standing ovations but once the whistle went and the game started it was all business and the 13th man stepped up... oh and if this doesnt give you goosebumps nothing will...

I watched it twice. Probably the best promotional video for any league that I've ever seen. The clips of past and present were used well. The narration was excellent. The music was perfect. They did a very good job with it.

Gmac, thanks for that post, i've only seen the short one at the Argos games.

Also, you green riders fans are a class act. I appriciate the fact that you guys cheered Joesph.

In Toronto, we had Noel Prefontain come back with the Esks and got booed, not like it was his choice to leave, or on a baseball note, Eric Hemski came back with the Rays last night and got booed. I find that classless.

You guys won a great battle on Sunday and even while watching it on tv I thought "man this crowd is loud", I can only imagine what it's like to be there, and truth is, I want to experience it now.

Congrats on the 5-0.

I saw that video on the Jumbotron in Toronto before the Edmonton game. What a great video. The CFL is really a great league, lets hope the Bills stay in the Buffalo so we can keep the CFL in Toronto.

1zqy8ok.gif

he CFL is really a great league, lets hope the Bills stay in the Buffalo so we can keep the CFL in Toronto.

The NFL will not wipe out any CFL teams, I am positive. Can you see an entire fan base losing interest in their favourite team and going to another?

I can't.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Huge news Stegall will be back for friday :D

http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=244773&lid...s=topStory_main

w00t!

Now the big question is who gets the bench because he is back?

I say Johnson is ot and keep Bryant in for obvious reasons.

Yeah same here and Bryant is coming up huge in the last two games and god forbid something happens to any of the receivers i'm sure Kerry can fill in

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived