Magnus

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHAT.

WHAT.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

This is a dream.

(Oh, and Joe Smith is a very interesting character, for all you Bombers fans, but one thing you should know: He's good...when he wants to play...he's really good.)

TAMAN IS AN IDIDOT!

ROBERTS!

He has been the best back in the league for the last 8 years, minus this one.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Well this isn't good news to come home to Joe Smith seems like the guy that doesn't give a crapand Roberts gave it his all game in and game out i hope I'm wrong about Joe and i hope it works out.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Well this isn't good news to come home to Joe Smith seems like the guy that doesn't give a crapand Roberts gave it his all game in and game out i hope I'm wrong about Joe and i hope it works out.

As do I but I will miss Roberts alot.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Don't get me wrong, Joe Smith gives it everything in games, when the lights go on, he's there. You guys arre gonna love him there. He doesn't have breakaway speed at all, but he's great at pounding out the short yards and his legs are always moving. He's Mr. Automatic in 2nd/3rd and short, so that's a big positive. However, Joe Smith beats to his own drum, he does things his way. Most of the Lions respected that and still loved the guy, it's just that he doesn't do things just to please the fans or the coaches...or his teammates all the time, he does things to please himself. (And I loved the guy, he was great while we had him, but because of his decisions to do things his way, it cost him his job here.)

I watched his interview he seemed pretty loose, cracking jokes so i'm pretty sure he's happy to be playing on a team where he can start

He seems like an "odd ball" according to The Free Press

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I watched his interview he seemed pretty loose, cracking jokes so i'm pretty sure he's happy to be playing on a team where he can start

The Free Press is still reeling over women getting the vote, I wouldn't put much stock there.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Oh he is an odd ball. During the two weeks he was injured, instead of watching (on the TV, or on the sideline) the Lions games, he decided to:

I. go for hikes II. garden III. read

Now those aren't "weird" activities by any means, but for him to be doing these things instead of supporting his team just by watching the games is weird. He definitely is an odd ball, but that's what made him so lovable.

I happened to come across a highlight of EDM-CGY and noticed the back of the endzones were curved because of a track that runs around the field, so they did this to fit it on the turf. Is that how all CFL endzones are, and if not, why don't they allow part of the track to be in bounds in the endzone? It's not baseball where everyone has different dimensions...

Also, I heard the name Kenyon Rambo...he who never saw any game action in his 2 years w/ the NY Jets...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I happened to come across a highlight of EDM-CGY and noticed the back of the endzones were curved because of a track that runs around the field, so they did this to fit it on the turf. Is that how all CFL endzones are, and if not, why don't they allow part of the track to be in bounds in the endzone? It's not baseball where everyone has different dimensions...

Also, I heard the name Kenyon Rambo...he who never saw any game action in his 2 years w/ the NY Jets...

The end zone thing is unique to Commonwealth Stadium; the building was built for Edmonton's Commonwealth Games in a year that I don't feel like opening up a new tab to look for (according to wiki, it was 1978)

And yeah, Rambo's been with the Stampeders for quite a while now.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

We might be thinking 2-8 is bad and it is but we are still only 4 points out got the Argos on Friday and the Esks coming in the week after at home i saw some really good things yesterday from the Offense Glenn playing careful and great i love the Smith-Reid tandem but as for the Defense they played awesome for about a half then shut down i really hope Lobendahn will be back this week but it didn't look good from what i saw.

EDIT:

Bombers are at it again

Trading Tom Canada to Hamilton for Zeke Moreno i like this deal and this probably explains the Kai Ellis signing bye the Bombers today, Canada won't report but the CFL is hoping to work the situation out, I kinda feel bad for Canada in a way he loved Winnipeg and he took less money to stay with the Bombers after the Als offered him alot more

http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=248881&lid...s=topStory_main

We might be thinking 2-8 is bad and it is but we are still only 4 points out got the Argos on Friday and the Esks coming in the week after at home i saw some really good things yesterday from the Offense Glenn playing careful and great i love the Smith-Reid tandem but as for the Defense they played awesome for about a half then shut down i really hope Lobendahn will be back this week but it didn't look good from what i saw.

EDIT:

Bombers are at it again

Trading Tom Canada to Hamilton for Zeke Moreno i like this deal and this probably explains the Kai Ellis signing bye the Bombers today, Canada won't report but the CFL is hoping to work the situation out, I kinda feel bad for Canada in a way he loved Winnipeg and he took less money to stay with the Bombers after the Als offered him alot more

1. If/when Lobendahn comes back, he'll make me completely forget about Barrin Simpson.

2. I'm wondering if Berry is turning into Ritchie pt 2, where he's telling Taman who and what will be signed by the team. I can see, however, Taman's ass being on the line if the Bombers continue along this path, with Berry begrudgingly taking over as HC and Director of Football Operations*.

* GM

Welcome to DrunjFlix

EDIT:

Bombers are at it again

1. If/when Lobendahn comes back, he'll make me completely forget about Barrin Simpson.

2. I'm wondering if Berry is turning into Ritchie pt 2, where he's telling Taman who and what will be signed by the team. I can see, however, Taman's ass being on the line if the Bombers continue along this path, with Berry begrudgingly taking over as HC and Director of Football Operations*.

* GM

Bellefeuille will act as interim head coach for the TiCats.

Link

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

The Trade goes through but without Canada because he has been placed on the 9 game injured list, he will stay a Bomber the new deal is

To Winnipeg: Zeke Moreno

To Hamilton: 1st Round Draft pick and the rights to Corey Mace who is with the Bills

http://tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=248956&lid...s=secStory_main

Archived