2008 CFL Season Thread

Magnus

i believe payton is a free agent... and when did the cfl thread become the blue bombers support group...lol... :-p... i'll just be over here humming green is the colour and wait till you guys are done...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i believe payton is a free agent... and when did the cfl thread become the blue bombers support group...lol... :-p... i'll just be over here humming green is the colour and wait till you guys are done...lol

Bomber Support group, haha that is what this thread is becoming.

^_^

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Bomber Support group, haha that is what this thread is becoming.

^_^

ha ha ha, i didn't reall notice that, so in that case..........

GO ARGOS!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

It's official Jason Armstead has signed with the Bombers, correct me if i'm wrong but the last time the Bombers returned a Kickoff/Punt for a Touchdown was the 2006 East Semi Final i'm pretty sure hopefully Armstead can change that

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

It's official Jason Armstead has signed with the Bombers, correct me if i'm wrong but the last time the Bombers returned a Kickoff/Punt for a Touchdown was the 2006 East Semi Final i'm pretty sure hopefully Armstead can change that

dude you are gonna make a fortune, that time machine you invented must be something else cuz you are back in 2005... Armstead is a bum, he's been cut twice this season already... he couldnt even crack hamilton's crappy recieving corps... he made terrible mistakes for the alouettes and it cost him his job... the last time armstead took one to the house was when he was still a renegade... cuz im pretty sure he didnt get 1 in 06 with the riders... why does every bomber fan I talk to think Armstead is whats going to make you guys turn the corner... you need an offensive line and a running game, you have 2 serviceable QBs, decent WRs, but with out a line to give the QBs time and a RB that hasnt lost a step your passing game is gonna suffer

www.pifflespodcast.com

I hear that Matt Sheridan when he gets back should sure up the o-line and open up the run and the pass, Hopefully Stegall and Edwards will be healthy this week Edwards i'm sure of and there taking chances going with Armstead i think it's a week to early to start worrying seeing that you are only 4 points out of second but I'm really glad to see Glenn back Dinwiddie did fine but this team needs a win and it needs a win now and probably get on a little stretch and win 5 straight.

The bombers wont win more than 3 in a row this year... take that to the bank and triple stamp it... hell i see them being 7-11 this year which in the crappy crappy east might be good enough for 3rd maybe even 2nd... but crossover is happening this year

www.pifflespodcast.com

I prefer Joe Smith over Stefan Logan. The thing is, the Lions don't have the patience to hand the ball off to Joe 20 times a game. Joe Smith is a HUGE asset in the redzone and in 2nd/3rd and short. He's automatic. Whereas Logan gets stopped at the line a lot in those situations because of his size.

Attitude is another thing. Joe Smith is selfish, and it's all about him, whereas I'm sure Logan (because he needs to be at this point) is being a team player.

(I've been out of town for 2 weeks though, and have no clue how the Lions game went last week though, so maybe I'm missing something?)

Well, I'm going to miss watching this game tonight cause I'm heading over to the Bills/Steelers game, but I believe this game is a must win for the Bombers, they need to fend of Hamilton if nothing else, not to mention the Battle on Friday between the Argos and Als will have to have a looser so they can clib closer to second place.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I prefer Joe Smith over Stefan Logan. The thing is, the Lions don't have the patience to hand the ball off to Joe 20 times a game. Joe Smith is a HUGE asset in the redzone and in 2nd/3rd and short. He's automatic. Whereas Logan gets stopped at the line a lot in those situations because of his size.

Attitude is another thing. Joe Smith is selfish, and it's all about him, whereas I'm sure Logan (because he needs to be at this point) is being a team player.

(I've been out of town for 2 weeks though, and have no clue how the Lions game went last week though, so maybe I'm missing something?)

I prefer Smith to he's a bigger back and can can get it done in the cold come October and November hell keep them both kinda like what Lendale White and Reggie Bush were at USC.

I love that we won and we really needed it.

But i ind it really sad how excited Bomber fans are over this win, it was the f***** Ti-Cat's!

Aren't you one of those "a win is a win" guys?

Hamilton beat the Argos, I wouldn't qualify anything this season. Winnipeg needed a win, and it doesn't matter who it comes against. Hamilton was still the better team coming in, and was arguable the best running team in the league so far this season.

Now, someone teach Serna that a FG only counts if it goes between the yellow poles.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived