Redskins' Wallpaper

Robert89

Personally, I'd make Moss and Portis bigger, so they wrap around the logo better to frame it more. I also don't suggest having Portis on there twice. I'd put in Randle El or J Camp. But I like what you've done even though I hate the Redskins.

Portis is not on there twice, its Moss, Portis, and the guy in the throwback on the bottom is HALL OF FAMER DARRELL GREEN #28. jebus.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Personally, I'd make Moss and Portis bigger, so they wrap around the logo better to frame it more. I also don't suggest having Portis on there twice. I'd put in Randle El or J Camp. But I like what you've done even though I hate the Redskins.

LOL! That's not Portis on the bottom. That's the Redskins' best player ever! Darrell Green.

How's this?

wizardswallpapernd7.png

Do you want me to PM or email it to you?

Dude thats really nice! Thanks a lot dude! No need to email it, I can just download it here. Are you in some sort of design industry or is this just something you do on the side?

How's this?

wizardswallpapernd7.png

Do you want me to PM or email it to you?

Dude thats really nice! Thanks a lot dude! No need to email it, I can just download it here. Are you in some sort of design industry or is this just something you do on the side?

I wish I did this for a living, lol. But its just something I do for fun (something I don't get money out of).

I design logos too, but I'm not the greatest at it, and I can't draw mine first due to the fact that I don't have a scanner.

Portis is not on there twice, its Moss, Portis, and the guy in the throwback on the bottom is HALL OF FAMER DARRELL GREEN #28. jebus.

As a lifelong Darrell Green fan, a little bit of me died on the inside when I saw that it took until this post for him to be identified. :cry:

How about a Cavaliers one with Daniel Gibson, LeBron James, and Ben Wallace?

Thanks in advance!

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I don't log in much, but could you be so kind as to make a widescreen wallpaper of the San Antonio Spurs? Could the players on that wallpaper be Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili? Thanks very much.

texaslonghornssigvw0.png

How about a Cavaliers one with Daniel Gibson, LeBron James, and Ben Wallace?

Thanks in advance!

I actually got started on this one, and I'm almost done. But I ran into a problem. I have looked for about 20 minutes now, and still have not found a picture (worth using) of Ben Wallace in a Cavs uniform. If anyone can link me to one, that'd be great. Otherwise, you may need to pick a different player.

Bfore you get floodd with requests, I'd just like to be the fly in the ointment and give some C&C.

To be honest, I don't like it. The gradient is kind of bland and ugly and you just slapped the players on with a little soft glow that doesn't go well. The faded logo looks alright, but everything else just looks very sloppily put on. Try to think more about composition and don't just add a bunch of effects together because I think they don't go at all. I mean it's not bad, just.... not good IMHO.

Oh and here.

Bfore you get floodd with requests, I'd just like to be the fly in the ointment and give some C&C.

To be honest, I don't like it. The gradient is kind of bland and ugly and you just slapped the players on with a little soft glow that doesn't go well. The faded logo looks alright, but everything else just looks very sloppily put on. Try to think more about composition and don't just add a bunch of effects together because I think they don't go at all. I mean it's not bad, just.... not good IMHO.

Oh and here.

Well I did say I wasn't a professional. Thanks for that though. And thanks for the picture of Wallace.

How's this one?

cavswallpaperpw0.png

I may get the other two done today, depending on if I'm busy or not.

Archived