Rasheed to...

Fusebazell

Rasheed Wallace was traded to the Pistons as part of a 3 team trade.

Here is the linkhttp://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1739128

or here is the story

The Detroit Pistons won the Rasheed Wallace sweepstakes Thursday, ending his one-game Atlanta Hawks career, in a trade deadline swap that also involved the Boston Celtics, a Pistons source told ESPN Insider's Chad Ford.

Detroit received Wallace and Mike James from Boston, while giving up Chucky Atkins, Lindsey Hunter, its No. 1 draft pick and an undisclosed amount of cash.

Atlanta received Chris Mills from Boston, Zeljko Rebraca and Bob Sura from Detroit and the Bucks' No. 1 draft pick that was owed to the Pistons.

Boston received Atkins, Hunter and the Pistons' aforementioned package of a No. 1 pick and cash, while surrendering Mills and James.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Good for the Pistons... Let Joe Dumars rent out Sheed for 3 months...

Come July... Sheed's going to be in orange and blue... Praise be to Isiah lol.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

I wouldn't exactly say Detroit "gave up" Chucky Atkins.  They've been trying to unload him for a while now.  And yes, I think it's clear that 'Sheed's career in Motown will likely be only a wee bit longer than the Great One's tenure as a member of the St. Louis Blues.  He'll be a Knick next fall.

keep this handy:

image_466295.jpg

It will be rare, and a trivia question in a short amount of time.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I get Rasheed and Ben mixed up enough as it is, now I gotta deal with this? :o

well, here's how to not mix up Big Ben and Sheed:

people would actually admit they were members of the ben wallace fan club :;):

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I hate Rasheed Wallace.  I don't know if I'll ever warm up to him.  I hope he won't be here long.

The Pistons are awfully thin at guard now.  They gave up Sura, Hunter and Atkins with James in return.  The only three guards on the roster are Billups, Hamilton and James.  Tayshaun Prince or Darvin Ham might play some SG in the mean time, but they'll have to get another guard very soon.

Archived