Arizona Cardinals concept

GoDawgs08

From what I can see on PANTONE's site, the only blue the Cardinals have ever used is in the Arizona state flags they used to wear on the sleeves, and there's no blue anywhere in their scheme right now, so the choice of blue as the primary uniform colour really baffles me. Plus the yellow has only ever shown up on the beak in the logo, and nowhere else. You're really giving a lot of weight to two colours that don't feature very prominently in the team's colour scheme. Red should be the dominant colour, because that's the colour cardinals are.

there is blue on the sleeve stripe too. maby thats what you ment though.

cards.gif

From what I can see on PANTONE's site, the only blue the Cardinals have ever used is in the Arizona state flags they used to wear on the sleeves, and there's no blue anywhere in their scheme right now, so the choice of blue as the primary uniform colour really baffles me. Plus the yellow has only ever shown up on the beak in the logo, and nowhere else. You're really giving a lot of weight to two colours that don't feature very prominently in the team's colour scheme. Red should be the dominant colour, because that's the colour cardinals are.

there is blue on the sleeve stripe too. maby thats what you ment though.

cards.gif

Yes, but that's not enough to warrant it taking the place of red as the primary. There's still an extremely minimal amount of navy used here. And on there new sets, there's NO navy. That's black used for piping. And lord knows we don't need another team overusing black.

Archived