Ouch

Viper

I thought most states dumped the javelin is HS meets years ago. I know in the Peoples Republic of Maryland I think it got canned in 1984. Or did it start making a comeback. I mean I know banning tag and dodgeball is silly, but 14 to 18 year olds throwing a spear is kinda different. Although it isn't the kids fault they guy got hit in this case.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I thought most states dumped the javelin is HS meets years ago. I know in the Peoples Republic of Maryland I think it got canned in 1984. Or did it start making a comeback. I mean I know banning tag and dodgeball is silly, but 14 to 18 year olds throwing a spear is kinda different. Although it isn't the kids fault they guy got hit in this case.

Have not heard of Javelin bans, Pole Vault yes, Javelin no.

A leeson to pay attention whenever you are near people throwing pointy objects into the air.

That is a once in a lifetime photo though...great conversation starter

Such as.... "Hey, I've got something pointy on me!"

I saw, I came, I left.

A leeson to pay attention whenever you are near people throwing pointy objects into the air.

That's what she said?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Have not heard of Javelin bans, Pole Vault yes, Javelin no.

We still have the pole vault here in PA and MD so maybe it is a western US thing.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

That was kind of gross...but kind of cool too!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

That's what she said?

No, she said, "I've got something pointy IN me!"

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived