Lakers & 76ers wear throwbacks

vicfurth

The pictures here seem to all be from the second matchup between Lakers & 76ers at the Staples Center. Let it be known that the teams donned the same throwbacks at the Wachovia Center in their first matchup. Has this ever happened that two NBA teams wore the same exact uniforms in all their matchups against one another in a given season?

iverson_200_040205.jpgkorver_254_040205.jpg

mckie_254_040205.jpg

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Haven't the Sixers worn two different kinds of throwbacks this year? They have so many versions and we all know Philadelphia is retro city! They might take it a little too far.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

wow.. i love those! i've never seen them before.

they're very unique looking. it's better than the almost cookie-cutter designs on backetball jerseys today.... it may not be the most aethetically pleasing jersey, but i definately give them points for thinking outside of the box :) i like them.

I'll tell you what should be left in the past - Iverson's stupid arm sleeve. What purpose does that serve?

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

I like the lakers' ones. The Philly... hmmm.. not so much

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I'll tell you what should be left in the past - Iverson's stupid arm sleeve. What purpose does that serve?

from an espn.com article

Iverson didn't play against the Bulls because he was on the injured list with bursitis in his right elbow, an injury that continues to bother him and forces him to wear a protective sleeve on his arm.

it's from 2001....here's the url.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2001/2001/0605/1209805.html

I guess that explains it, but I find it surprising he is still wearing it after 3 years I would think it would bother his arm and he would wnat to dump it as fast as he could. I guess he got used to it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Hmm. That's interesting.

Bursitis is not somthing to be played around with. It affects deep muscle tissue pretty badly if left untreated...It occurs much in the same way arthritis does...if you keep doing the same activity over and over again, the area of use becomes inflammed and irritated. He probably wears it to keep the swelling down. I'll let it go. He should wear his black one all the time, though. No the white one.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Wow, those Philly jerseys are....um....something. What in the blue hell made them wear those abortions? And what season(s) are they from?

NExt thing you know they'll wear those red jerseys from the mid-80s on them that had "SIXERS" in the Arial font going diagonally on the front...or the Nets will bring back that oh-so-stylin' tie-dyed look they had.

Those jerseys need to be tied 'round back and shot. Not pretty. NOT pretty! And definitely not "Florida hot"...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived