NY-Penn League Logo Contest

timparry

Saw this on the Hudson Valley Renegades site, I don't think it's been posted here though: NYPL Logo Contest

By the looks of what they had, it appears anything can be an upgrade.

Anyone have an idea or a concept to beat this?

ffaf047231fb00e23839aba520ade138.300.jpg

That logo screams "Hey ma, look what I made using all the shapes in PowerPoint!!"

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Maybe that's the WINNING design!

Thanks, you are a genius, the Renegades should be ashamed for leaving the contest announcement on their home page, and I should be ashamed about not looking at the date.... But I won;t be because I'm sure you guys could still come up with a better design!

I posted this back in April when I first heard about it. The logo shown here is the current league logo.

The contest didn't get much publicity due to the Colts "secondary logo contest", but it was the same idea...professional-looking submissions only, but compensation offered to the winner was pitiful.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

• 3 weeks later...
#2 is by far the strongest.

Designwise, I totally agree, but what ruined it for me was the color selection.

I voted for #4.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I voted for number 5, but I did like #2. I agree that the colors ruined it for me. But there's no way #1 should be first in the voting.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived