New Football Uniform Idea

jake22

Umm, what exactly is your idea... transparant pants? Your going to have to explain this one to me better...

it is two ideas in one. The first is just the general idea of the uniform, i dont think there is anything quite like it, then its also being illustrated with my high school witch makeds fro copncept #2!

I want C&C on the general uniform idea and my high schools idea.

Umm, what exactly is your idea... transparant pants? Your going to have to explain this one to me better...

it is two ideas in one. The first is just the general idea of the uniform, i dont think there is anything quite like it, then its also being illustrated with my high school witch makeds fro copncept #2!

I want C&C on the general uniform idea and my high schools idea.

I like the helmet. I really don't have that much of a problem with the uni's either, although its not my preference. One thing I would say is I feel the Fairfield is too large on the front of the jersey. I'd probably pick either the name or the nickname, and expand the number font. It might look cool with the helmet, with a black jersey and red pants.

nasty, dont like the pant stripes, and im glad u were thinking about this in drivers ed!! haha tho i prolly would be dozing off too!! sorry dont like them, but as long as u put work into it and get out there what u invision, its all good and great for the site (some bois need to learn that!!!)

temp.png

Initially, I wasn't a big fan. But the more I look at them, the more I like them. I like how you brought the stripe up the side the pants, into the jersey, around the front where it meets the word "Knights". I don't like the word "Fairview", I think it'd be fine with just the word "Knights a little bigger and alone.

The checkers are cool, they remind me of the Cleveland Cavs 3rd jerseys. But I really don't like them in B&W on the red jersey, they really do look NASCARy. The black and red and the black and white ones are both good though.

Not a fan of the numbers font.

Cool concept, definitely needs tweaking, but you're on track.

I dont like it. Here's why:

-The colored panel on the back of the jersey would look really wierd/awkward when not tucked in, like someone just wearing it around town.

-piping doesnt match checkerboard.

-checkerboard has nothing to do with Knights.

-the wordmark looks bad with 2 different words. Also, the line going through it is somewhat distracting and unnecesary.

I think the overall template design needs some work, the fact that piping is modern and checkerboard more retro doesnt work for me.

Ugh, I think drivers ed was the worst week of my life...

Archived