All new Sports Sigs

APollock007

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about

Anaheim Ducks: D in the middle and the full "Ducks" with the oval behind it on the left with the NHL on the right

Anaheim Angels: the current A in the middle and this logo on the left and the MLB on the right

(and yes, I still call them the Anaheim Angels, Not LA of Anaheim of Bakersfield of Barstow of Glendale of San Bernadino...)

LA Lakers: The L alternate logo in the middle. Full Lakers logo on the left, NBA on the right

Indianapolis Colts: Horseshoe in the middle, COLTS script on the left, NFL on the right

Many thanks :D

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Indians

Middle: Chief Wahoo, white background

Left: "I logo"

Right: MLB logo

Cavaliers

Middle: Primary logo, white background

Left: "C logo"

Right: NBA Logo

Browns

Middle: Brownie, white background

Left: Helmet

Right: NFL logo

Buckeyes

Middle: Primary Logo, white background

Left: Big ten logo

Right: NCAA Logo

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

you are really flyin on these requests, a very nice sig. could i ask of 2? a Nats one with the curly W logo in the middle and the DC logo on the side with the MLB logo on the other side and a Caps one with the primary in the middle, Weagle on the other side, and the nhl logo. thanks alot!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

That was almost funny.

Actually it was funny, because by the time you're done taking requests, you'll pretty much have done everything anyways!

On that note; Toronto Maple Leafs, your choice of side logos (NHL and Eastern Conference are fine)

Actually, it was funny because people request 4 or 5 sigs, knowing full well they probably won't use any of them. Or, they'll use one, and then whenever the next poor shlub is nice and decides to take requests, the same people request another 5 sigs.

Actually, it was funny because people request 4 or 5 sigs, knowing full well they probably won't use any of them. Or, they'll use one, and then whenever the next poor shlub is nice and decides to take requests, the same people request another 5 sigs.

I know, oh well though.

dbackshd7.png

Archived