New Collegiate athletic logos

Chiefster2000

SDSU

I'm guessing you mean South Dakota State...because San Diego State hasn't changed anything I don't think!

Well, South Dakota State University was the first SDSU...founded 1881 to San Diego's 1897. So to me that entitles us (I am a student there) to use the SDSU. But its all null.... San Diego had internet many years before us so they got the SDSU domain.

By the way, hettinger, are you from Hettinger, N.D.? Are you a Black Devil?

SDSU

I'm guessing you mean South Dakota State...because San Diego State hasn't changed anything I don't think!

Well, South Dakota State University was the first SDSU...founded 1881 to San Diego's 1897. So to me that entitles us (I am a student there) to use the SDSU. But its all null.... San Diego had internet many years before us so they got the SDSU domain.

By the way, hettinger, are you from Hettinger, N.D.? Are you a Black Devil?

No, I've never even been there. But, I get that all the time. :P

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Wagner has new logos, CCSU, Hofstra, William & Mary re-introduced old logos, Bryant Univeristy (new DI team updated logos) all in the past few weeks.

SIU-Edwardsville new DI also just updated and so did AIC DI hockey.

• 1 year later...

Malone College (OH) became Malone University and changed their logos last August 2008. They actually changed their helmet logos 3 games into the 2008 football season when they got new uniforms as well with the MU logo on them. Switched to the patriot head this season.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived