NFC East Redesign

GoDawgs08

The uniforms are so classic in this division, it was difficult to combine somewhat of a classic feel with a new design. And funny enough, my biggest change was in Washington, where there is more tradition with the uniform than anywhere.

Redskins

RedskinsRedesign.png

Cowboys

CowboysRedesign.png

Giants

GiantsRedesign.png

Eagles

EaglesRedesign.png

temp.png

Redskins - Very nice. I really like that look. I might prefer gold pants, but this is not bad at all.

The Rest - Fail. As well as you nailed the Redskins, you missed on these designs. The Cowboys, outside of matching up the silvers and blues, shouln't be fussed with, especially the homes. The Giants have shown previously that blue pants with them does not work, and what's with the piping? The numbers on the whites should be red as well. The Eagles, again, what's with the piping? Unnecessary.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I like the Skins wearing white pants; it just makes them look a lot sharper. And I've always preferred the NA head logo on the helmet, but that's just MHO.

Your Cowboys look great, but its not anything that hasn't been done a thousand times already on this board.

I really like your Giants set. Its certainly a lot better than what they currently wear. Thing is, royal blue pants always look nicer on paper for me than they do in real life...

Your Eagles idea is decent. Nothing spectacular, but I like the look of it. I especially like the alternate, but I'm a sucker for monochrome (I know I'm in the minority with that sentiment though...)

Overall, not your best work. Still well executed. Keep em coming!

Redskins: The grey looks a little forced, but it's still a definite upgrade from what they have now.

Cowboys: Not a fan of the blue sleeves on the whites. But I like that you brought back the seriffed font.

Giants: Change the numbers on the white jerseys to red. I'm not too sure about the blue pants either. Other than that, you nailed it.

Eagles: The only problem I have with these is that they remind me of another bird team (the Falcons). But it's still a good look for them.

Not a fan of what you did with the redskins. Although the spear has tradition, it just screams florida state now. You should also ditch the grey pants, and on the burgundy pants add a side panel to them as well.

123xa2.png

Archived