IBL Seattle Roasters

logoman

I was asked by chrisCLEMENT to work up a logo package for his IBL team. I worked with the coffee brown and gold color combo and he suggested adding the red. I think this would be a unique color combination - for basketball, anyway. While I'm very pleased with the secondary logo, I'm still not certain that the lean, mean coffee bean works as a primary. Some of my earlier designs looked too much like a frog - so I am asking for some C+C on this idea. Thanks.

SEATTLEROASTERSLOGOS.png

I've been thinking that maybe using this logo as a reference and trade the hat for a headband would be pretty bad ass. I'm really looking forward to see what else you come up with, those colors are unique. I like them alot.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Great concept. The idea could go a million directions. I could have a lot of fun with this one. i take it the gold stripe/mouth is the split in the bean? maybe that could be more defined. i also wouldnt rule out the addition of black the set, i think the secondary works alright, but a rounder cup(think cappucino) would look great minus the ball, but added the ball lines on the cup. a wired, strung out baller mascot woulb be cool too. great idea. i look forward to seeing more work.

Looks wacky and unique, and I love those kinds of concepts. At first I wasn't sure what that bean was, I thought it was like a frog head or something before you said it was a bean. I think adjusting the eyes and maybe even getting rid of the eyebrow shape will help that a lot.

Not sure about the red outline on the wordmark, I don't think it's necessary. Especially considering red is used nowhere else in the concept.

The secondary's awesome, but I don't really understand why the criss cross lines are on the mug. Seems superfluous to me, they should go.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

This is a really awesome concept, and really unique. I love the basketball in the coffee cup.

(It's ashame that he doesn't have enough posts for him to be considered in the IBL, though)

philly.png

The secondary's awesome, but I don't really understand why the criss cross lines are on the mug. Seems superfluous to me, they should go.

The criss cross lines symbolize the net that the ball is going into.

Really a great concept, though. I have no qualms with the red outline, I quite like the color scheme. One thing that you might be able to do is anthropomorphize the bean a little more to help people see it more readily. The Modesto Nuts logo that was referenced earlier has a more defined nose and smirk.

Really a great job, though.

I have updated the secondary (and possibly made it the primary). The coffee bean is a bugger to work with. The colors are the samples you sent to me.

ROASTERSLOGO.png

I think by adding the red into the color scheme we got a winner! Just need some wordmarks of SEATTLE for the road and ROASTERS for the home and we should be good. Maybe a secondary logo?

Brian- This was orginally intended for the IBL, however do to my post count I'm now using it for a fantasy basketball league I run off the board. Maybe next year.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I was asked by chrisCLEMENT to work up a logo package for his IBL team. I worked with the coffee brown and gold color combo and he suggested adding the red. I think this would be a unique color combination - for basketball, anyway. While I'm very pleased with the secondary logo, I'm still not certain that the lean, mean coffee bean works as a primary. Some of my earlier designs looked too much like a frog - so I am asking for some C+C on this idea. Thanks.

SEATTLEROASTERSLOGOS.png

i made a coffee themed seattle basketball concept once and my alternate logo looked almost EXACTLY like yours.

I love the concept. It looks great. Well executed and original!

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

original colors, awesome logo, overall, an awesome concept

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Say what you want - I like it. Very creative, I love the Seattle Text on the red background. Solid name, it gives me the impression of the Modesto Nuts or Montgomery Biscuits - the bean needs a bit more human like features, otherwise, great concept!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived