Colorado Avalanche Concept

elliott

Previous NHL:

Wild

Sabres

Hurricanes

Ok, here is my concept for the Avs, I wanted to use the mountain image but bring it across both sides of the sleeve, to form one mountain. I may look a little odd from the side view, but I tried to show what it would look like from above here:

AvalancheMountain.jpg

(of course with snowcaps on the two smaller peaks on the actual uni)

Well I don't have much to say other than that, I did eliminate black altogether, since it seems like sort of a last second add-on in their current jerseys. Here they are.

AvalancheConcept2008.gif

Remember to view it in full size!

All comments are welcome. Thanks.

1. Bring back some black. I really think these need some kind of really dark / bold color. The puck in the logo should be black, along with a very minimal amount of trim. Maybe the rear numbers on the white jersey?

2. The blue mountains on the sleeve / hem of the white jersey look great. Why not carry that over to the maroon jersey? It would look a lot better IMO.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Loving this concept elliot.

The mountains suit the Avalanche so good, andyou used them perfectly in this concept.

A side point is I think you should put a link for your old NHL concepts every time you do a concept. Just a suggestion.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

The mountains suit the Avalanche so good, andyou used them perfectly in this concept.

A side point is I think you should put a link for your old NHL concepts every time you do a concept. Just a suggestion.

Ok, thanks, I will do that.

It's a good idea, but unless I am missing something the mountain is upside down.

Hmm, I think you are looking at it wrong...each sleeve has half a mountain from the front, but a full mountain when combine the front and back. The waist has a 2 halves on each side, the whole mountain would be visible if you could see the jersey from the side. I thought it was pretty obvious but that is my full explanation.

I am going to make some changes recommended by BBTV.

OK, here is the update.

AvalancheConcept2008-2.gif

Added some black, blue sleeves on the maroon jersey.

I like the update, i loved the avs alternate before so much i got one and i loved that dark red/maroon. I hated the direction the jerseys took with the rbk style but those are great.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Ok, thanks, I will do that.

It's a good idea, but unless I am missing something the mountain is upside down.

Hmm, I think you are looking at it wrong...each sleeve has half a mountain from the front, but a full mountain when combine the front and back. The waist has a 2 halves on each side, the whole mountain would be visible if you could see the jersey from the side. I thought it was pretty obvious but that is my full explanation.

I am going to make some changes recommended by BBTV.

OK, here is the update.

AvalancheConcept2008-2.gif

Added some black, blue sleeves on the maroon jersey.

Win.

That looks great. Perfect amount of black.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Love the concept!

I hope this is not a breach of concept etiquette but I wanted to see what it would look like with blue on the home maroon on the road.

AvalancheConcept2008.gif

Sorry if this is innapropriate/offensive to do.

Keep up the great work!!!

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived