The Paynomindbender Voting

paynomind

Whose brownieness is the most luscious?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MINDBEND.gif

The event was titled:

"Use Brown"

Whose is the best?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

It looks like the Eagles only brown froma high school team.

However who ever did it took a picture, and didnt make a concept so I for one dont think it should even be in the running.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

OK, Cylon posted it in the original thread, saying it was the Philly Eagles, but brown. I didn't look at it before I posted it in the voting thread. I went back and viewed each link, and realized that was more a joke joke than a concept. I'm sorry it was included in the voting. Please disregard.

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Looks like Cole is doing well. I will close voting Tuesday AM

ΓΔΒ!

Congrats to ColeMD for his paynomindbender victory!!

Excellent concept. Beautiful. You have done well to bring the highly underused brown to uniforms!

Congrats!!!!

ΓΔΒ!

Congrats to ColeMD for his paynomindbender victory!!

Excellent concept. Beautiful. You have done well to bring the highly underused brown to uniforms!

Congrats!!!!

thank you very much :)

but my name isn't ColeMD... it's ColeDMD... DMD is a website i own, i'm not a doctor :)

Well noted. My appologies.

ColeDMD the the grand champion. all bow to him!

:P:D^_^

ΓΔΒ!

Archived