PRODIGY: Challenge 6

maz

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Only concern would be it's only been 3 challenges since my last PM, but with you being the only one eligible, and yet not available, I don't think they'd see it as a big deal.

I'll PM Mac for the logo and we'll go from there.

That rule went out the window after the first rotation... Sorry if you didn't know...

I'm in seattle right now, but in the airport I have connection. I just want to say GREAT FREAKING job on the Ducks unis, I'm very impressed and thanked that I didn't get voted off cause you guys won. I'll be back in action from now on though. I'll see if I can come up with some ideas tonight when I get home.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

And it definitely is challenging....

So far, the only idea I have is to make the coin resemble the circle part of the Raleigh seal, (width of rings and inner circle, small circles separating top and bottom text, etc.) with different text, colors, and images inside of course. I am still not sure what to do for the inside. There isn't one certain sport we can focus on, and other than that, the only imagery I can think of is stuff associated with Raleigh.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Ill draw up some ideas later.

While making it different colors is an avalible choice, I think we should stay with traditional money colors. Different colors will make it look gimmicky and cheap, imo.

oBIgzrL.png

While making it different colors is an avalible choice, I think we should stay with traditional money colors. Different colors will make it look gimmicky and cheap, imo.

I like some of the ones that have some parts in gold, and others parts in silver. Those look pretty nice sometimes.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I like some of the ones that have some parts in gold, and others parts in silver. Those look pretty nice sometimes.

Yeah, what I meant was like ones with blue and red and other "non-traditional" coin colors all over em.

oBIgzrL.png

I've got nothing..... This one is tough. This is all I have as a start:

challengecoin1.png

It is meant to resemble the overall shape of the city seal. It is still too plain, but it is a start anyways. That logo is really hard to work into anything, because it is so wide, but not very tall.

and here is the city seal:

raleighseal.jpg

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived