St. Louis Blues concept

Nathan

Thanks to Roger Clemente for the template.

Anyways, here's a totally off-the-wall St. Louis Blues concept. I figure the three things that should be a part of a Blues design are the Arch, the 64th note, and something else musically related that isn't totally over the top. The stripes are arched, the 64th note is the logo (in reverse), and the trim on the bottom of the body is a nice traditional piece.

Would this ever hit the ice? Not a chance. Is this something I enjoyed? Sure did!

2728028200055476068S600x600Q85.jpg

Not for me.

I see the idea.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

I like it. The arch over the jersey reminds me of the gateway arch. The musical feel at the bottom of the jersey is very creative too.

It'll never see playing time, but they could sell something similar to this as a fashion jersey or something else.

Oakland Raiders: 0-0-0 (09/08 vs. Denver)

New York Rangers: 0-0-0, 0 PTS (11/01 @ Toronto)

Chicago Bulls: 0-0 (10/28 vs. Milwaukee)

New York Mets: 78-61 (09/05 vs. Philadelphia)

Newcastle United: 1-1-1, 4 PTS (09/13 vs. Hull City)

I am astonished to say that I like it. It is one of the better ideas for the Blues that I have ever seen. It's just kind of messy and doesn't have the best execution...do you mind if I try to clean it up for you?

By all means, give it a shot.

Here's a slightly larger version; it reduces a little bit of the blurred effect.

2728028200055476068BGRuaW_fs.jpg

Not really a big fan of it, mainly because of the San Jose style stripes. Just don't work for many other teams.

However, I did notice that you said you have a lot of fun with it. Remember, that's the #1 rule when designing. As long as you had fun and tried your best, there's not much more we can ask for.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Here is my take on it:

BluesAlternate.gif

The notes should not be just random. It should be the opening to WC Handy's St. Louis Blues, or the more well known When The Saints go Marching In.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Archived