US Soccer Concept

TFoA

Well, as I was brainstorming ideas to improve upon my Texas Tech concept, I somehow got an idea for the US Soccer concept that I've been wanting to do for the longest. So here it is. The major change is that, for starters, I got rid of the anthracite away uniforms. I personally think they look nice...but seriously, anthracite? For the USA? Nah. So I went back to the navy uniforms. I decided to keep the striping simple, nothing crazy. Just trying to create a look that's better than what they currently have.

I also brought back the "Don't Tread On Me" crest. I loved it, and I figured it'd be good to revive it in this case.

So yeah, here it is:

CREST

USSoccerConceptCrest-1.png

KITS

USSoccerConcept2-1.pngUSSoccerConcept-1.png

USSoccerConceptSocks.png

(Shorts and shirts are interchangeable. Sock color matches shirt color.)

So yeah, C&C plz?

Where'd the other sock go?

Just kidding.

It's a simple yet distinctive looking kit. My one beef is that the snake and ball are black, yet there isn't any black anywhere else. If you made them navy blue, then that would be better.

Other than that, it's quite nice.

Updated with more blue!

I like the change.

When I posted that sock comment, I was on my work computer, which has an absolutely horrendously dim monitor. Which sucks since I do a lot of design and layout.

But enough about me, I like the simplicity of this kit. One thing I did realize, however, is that the stripes would be covered up by event patches.

• 4 weeks later...

good ideas...

I like the blue away uni with the red stripes

as for the update logo, better than the current one.

Personally I'm still longing for a similiar, but improved "New England Revolution" like logo with an unique logo "frame"

ie ingridients, Star(s), Ball with colors Red/White/Blue

I think if the snake and soccer ball was cleaned up and updated...the entire package would look much better. The black outline also isn't working...I'd try a light grey or something and maybe even use it as an accent somewhere else in the logo. If not, just drop the extra color altogether and use a blue offset stroke.

Archived