New Edmonton Oilers secondary logo

undead

Overall, this is really, really good, but like was said, the orange skin is distracting. What if you took that peach color that highlights the skin now and made that the overall skin tone, while using white on the highlights instead of peach? Then he would look less like an oompa-loompa. Just my two cents...

I think this is amazing, but i'd like to see it in current Oilers colors. It would allow for more detail and definition.

Great work, a vast improvement. The tertiary is very nice as well.

Alright everybody, I changed the logo to the current colors. I didn't get a chance to do anything to the "E" he's wrenching on. I also put a t-shirt on him because the muscles were bothering me. Now it seems more like a direct descendent of the secondary they have now. I outlined him as well to separate him from the background.

What do you think?

oilersalonecurrentcolorswithoutl-1.png

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

I didnt mind the orange skin like someone above mentioned since colors are just a result of the lighting around them so orange makes me think he was in a warm area (maybe near an oil fire. JK) I do like this newer one too. the turning of the "E" with a wrench is a but puzzling but I got over it in 3 seconds and just accepted that it's a good logo. Really like the tertiary.

Archived