Trade Deadline Thread

jkrdevil

Imagine if all these deals take place now and there is nothing left to do on Deadline Day and you have three channels (in Canada) showing round the clock coverage of people sitting around with no phones ringing.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine if all these deals take place now and there is nothing left to do on Deadline Day and you have three channels (in Canada) showing round the clock coverage of people sitting around with no phones ringing.

I was just thinking that. I'm not so disappointed that I'll be on vacation this Tuesday anymore.

Leetch isn't doing too bad tonight for the Leafs. 2 assists after the second. They haven't allowed very many shots on Belfour either so maybe he is helping out on defense. Could be coincidence but you never know. Go Leafs Go!

Yeah man, I never had any doubt about Leetch's ability to play, just ask the Tank as we've had many discussions about Brian over the past 5 years.

Leetch gets 3 points tonight, as he just dominated every Leafs Powerplay... finally we have our PP-QB.

Leafs 6, Islanders 2

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Also note that the Rangers have unloaded all their players so far to Canadian teams... a sign of things to come? A reversal of sorts in the NHL world? All things go in cycles, maybe Canada will start to dominate the NHL again.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Also note that the Rangers have unloaded all their players so far to Canadian teams... a sign of things to come?  A reversal of sorts in the NHL world?  All things go in cycles, maybe Canada will start to dominate the NHL again.

:flagcanada: Canadian Hockey fans rejoice! :flagcanada:

The Blues made a minor deal in picking up Mike Sillinger fromt he Coyotes for recently regressing goaltender Brent Johnson. Good luck to Johnson. I hope he can get things going again.

As for Sillinger, he'll help the Blues on faceoffs, but if Pleau thinks deals for guys like Weinrich and Sillinger are the moves he NEEDS to make to get this team playing again, he's way off. Those deals were good, but he needs to do more.

As far as Im conserned his HOR credentials are mud now. He is lucky he wnet in already cause if you ask me he aint a Hall fo Famer I couldhave won with that Oilers team in the 80s which I think is teh best in NHL history.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I just think TSN's whole TradeCentre '04 is hilarious... seriously... a trade deadline? Reason for this reaction? The last few trade deadlines have been relatively quiet if I remember correctly... at least, nothing worth devoting a whole day of broadcasting to. Perhaps it will pick up this year because teams have a bit more of a sense of urgency, but still...

It's the Trade Deadline... not Game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived