World Football (Updated)

bigmike

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Furylogos2.gif

FuryJerseys2.gif

Those are really good elliot, keep up the good work!

Yea great Job man. And I just realized we didnt translate Rebels into Spanish which is Rebeldes

We should fix that.

Yeah, I could fix it on the jerseys but I would need elliot to change it on the secondary logo

And does anyone have ideas for the porters, cuz I got nothin

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Well, BigMike, I just quickly thought of a few ideas for the Porters:

A: A Pirate-ship steering wheel.

B: A type of ship.

I got nothing else, unfortunately, but I did think of some colors:

Purple, Silver, and White or Black

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

I would like to apply for a name change, the Porters to the Pirates. Just an idea.

It doesnt matter, that would make the logo easier to mae though

Could someone Vector this and edit it a bit and make a logo out of it?

sizemorematters Posted Yesterday, 13:52

I would like to apply for a name change, the Porters to the Pirates. Just an idea

Alright, looks like we will have a name change for Puerto Rico/ San Juan Franchise

Now we could go with the generic name "Pirates" which would favor the former name "Porters" or we could come up with a unique but easy to make logo/name.

Some choices here,

Pirates

For Something to do with San Juan,

San Juan Indians, due to the Native heritage and Museum located in Suan Juan, Something to do with Juan Ponce de Leon,

There are alot of options here, You all prolly know more about Puerto Rico history than me considering Im still in High School, but these ar just some Attractions and background stuff Ive found on googling this stuff, so feel free to help out and voice your suggetions, give some name options, and I/we will kinda figure out which names we like and put them up for a vote!

I would like to apply for a name change, the Porters to the Pirates. Just an idea

Alright, looks like we will have a name change for Puerto Rico/ San Juan Franchise

Now we could go with the generic name "Pirates" which would favor the former name "Porters" or we could come up with a unique but easy to make logo/name.

Some choices here,

Pirates

San Juan Indians, due to the Native heritage and Museum located in Suan Juan, Something to do with Juan Ponce de Leon,

There are alot of options here, You all prolly know more about Puerto Rico history than me considering Im still in High School, but these ar just some Attractions and background stuff Ive found on googling this stuff, so feel free to help out and voice your suggetions, give some name options, and I/we will kinda figure out which names we like and put them up for a vote!

That make no sense.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Some choices here,

Pirates

That make no sense.

What doesnt make sense

Some choices here,

Pirates

That make no sense.

What doesnt make sense

Umm What do you mean, I meant for name options we could use Pirates, Indians, or somethimg to do with the country, which I dont know much about, so I said thet yall could come up with more options and then we would decide like we did with Ohio

Some choices here,

Pirates

That make no sense.

What doesnt make sense

Umm What do you mean, I meant for name options we could use Pirates, Indians, or somethimg to do with the country, which I dont know much about, so I said thet yall could come up with more options and then we would decide like we did with Ohio

I vote for the Puerto Rico/San Juan Conquistadores!

6fQjS3M.png

Some choices here,

Pirates

That make no sense.

What doesnt make sense

I vote for the Puerto Rico/San Juan Conquistadores!

Now thats a good name, so that means so far we have three name ideas

Pirates

Indians

Conquistadores

Unless no one else has any more name ideas, these are the name nominees,

I wouldnt mind 1 or 2 more teams, and we would need 3 or 4 votes,

so far I agree wih sizemorematters, I would vote for the Conquistadors

Well looks like no one else wants to enter/vote a name so the new official name for San Juan is Conquistadores!!!

Los Conquistadores de San Juan! (The San Juan Conquistadors!). This is one I might like to make jerseys for (obviously not logos with my artistic capabilities), and I suggest red, white, and blue or an aqua-blue-teal color with navy red and gold

This is a couple ways to maybe shade a jersey that I made in paint for the latter scheme:

untitled.jpg

By the way, Puerto Rico isn't its own country, It's an external terrirory of the United States! :D

6fQjS3M.png

Well looks like no one else wants to enter/vote a name so the new official name for San Juan is Conquistadores!!!

Los Conquistadores de San Juan! (The San Juan Conquistadors!). This is one I might like to make jerseys for (obviously not logos with my artistic capabilities), and I suggest red, white, and blue or an aqua-blue-teal color with navy red and gold

This is a couple ways to maybe shade a jersey that I made in paint for the latter scheme:

(image removed)

By the way, Puerto Rico isn't its own country, It's an external terrirory of the United States! :D

Something looks wrong on the shoulders. Does the red magically change to blue at the top hem line? I like the color scheme though.

(image removed)

Something looks wrong on the shoulders. Does the red magically change to blue at the top hem line? I like the color scheme though.

Yes, thats a problem, its red on the front shoulders on blue on the back, but I agree the color scheme wors, elliot, do you have any logo ideas? You are prolly are best logo maker, or if anyone else has any, Imperfect, or starshockey. And I knew Puert Rico is owned by the US of A :). Part of the reason I ept them and put them in the North America Central Division

(image removed)

Yes, thats a problem, its red on the front shoulders on blue on the back, but I agree the color scheme wors, elliot, do you have any logo ideas? You are prolly are best logo maker, or if anyone else has any, Imperfect, or starshockey. And I knew Puert Rico is owned by the US of A :). Part of the reason I ept them and put them in the North America Central Division

I don't have any ideas, and I probably won't really be able to think about it for the next week because I have a really jam-packed schedule for the next few weeks, I have the PSAT, hockey practice, and a 450 page book I have to read by Thursday that I haven't started, so I won't be very active in the next few days, unless I draw something in school, then I will probably scan it but not vectorize.

(image removed)

I don't have any ideas, and I probably won't really be able to think about it for the next week because I have a really jam-packed schedule for the next few weeks, I have the PSAT, hockey practice, and a 450 page book I have to read by Thursday that I haven't started, so I won't be very active in the next few days, unless I draw something in school, then I will probably scan it but not vectorize.

I was showing 2 was we could color the jersey (1 on front, 1 on back), not the colors magically changing. I got the color inspiration from a shirt I got in San Juan.

6fQjS3M.png

(image removed)

I was showing 2 was we could color the jersey (1 on front, 1 on back), not the colors magically changing. I got the color inspiration from a shirt I got in San Juan.

Well, its very intresting, but it just would look kinda wierd on the football field, I might be able to mess around and come up with a logo tonite, but Im just starting a NFL project, which should be up maybe tonite or in a couple days.

Archived