World Football (Updated)

bigmike

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The link to the logo sheet of the Hawaii Tribe is messed up on the front page. Just to let you know bigmike.

As for the San Juan Porters, I have an idea in my head and tried to draw it on paper, but I just can't draw it as good as I have it in my mind.

Okay Ill fix it

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Good work on this division guys, I think it turned out nicely. All logos look nice. Obviously the only thing missing is Rebels jerseys, but I'm sure it will be good.

One thing bigmike: I know you alter a lot of the logos/jerseys/helmets to make the presentation right for the front page, and that's cool. But, for the Rebels, you didn't change anything on the logo sheet, it just got a lot more messy around the edges after you used your photobucket upload it. So, you might as well put the originally posted logo sheet on the front page. Just a thought.

I think I will post the Wranglers tonight, that cool?

Good work on this division guys, I think it turned out nicely. All logos look nice. Obviously the only thing missing is Rebels jerseys, but I'm sure it will be good.

One thing bigmike: I know you alter a lot of the logos/jerseys/helmets to make the presentation right for the front page, and that's cool. But, for the Rebels, you didn't change anything on the logo sheet, it just got a lot more messy around the edges after you used your photobucket upload it. So, you might as well put the originally posted logo sheet on the front page. Just a thought.

I think I will post the Wranglers tonight, that cool?

Yeah ok that prolly would be better, and yeah just post the wranglers tonight, I think this division turned out great as well, I think it is better than the last one.

What teams need to be done?

I'm no wiz at logos at all, but I may be able to throw something together if I could get some team names.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Wranglers done. I went with burnt orange, and then some more "western" colors to accent it. I am pretty happy with the way everything turned out, and I hope you guys like it.

Logos

WranglersLogo.gif

Jerseys

WranglersJerseys.gif

Wow, I like it, especially the font, and nice jod with the colors

-EDIT- Also, do you have any ideas in the gladiators, I might try to come up with something but using the Cologne Centurians logo as a base cuz I love thiers and I would like it too be simular

Wranglers done. I went with burnt orange, and then some more "western" colors to accent it. I am pretty happy with the way everything turned out, and I hope you guys like it.

Logos

WranglersLogo.gif

Jerseys

WranglersJerseys.gif

-EDIT- Also, do you have any ideas in the gladiators, I might try to come up with something but using the Cologne Centurians logo as a base cuz I love thiers and I would like it too be simular

Great work elliot, and I was kind of thinking Detroit Gladiators (that never played hockey) for an idea for this logo.

6fQjS3M.png

Logos

WranglersLogo.gif

Jerseys

WranglersJerseys.gif

Great work elliot, and I was kind of thinking Detroit Gladiators (that never played hockey) for an idea for this logo.

Yeah, I always liked that too, I was thinking some what of a redesign of the Centurians for the Primary and something like the Detroit Gladiators as the secondary, I dont want to do a recolor cuz thats not really original but I do want to use these as bases for the ones we/I make

What teams need to be done?

I'm no wiz at logos at all, but I may be able to throw something together if I could get some team names.

Um yeah, look at the front page and we are going down the list as you can see the first two div. have jerseys, helmets, and Logos, right now we some teams we need done are Chicago Fury, Alabama Gladiators and San Juan Porters

Alrighty, I may try one.

However, I don't have a solid jersey template, but I may still try it.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Alrighty, I may try one.

Thats all right, if you are a paint user might I suggest you use the paint template created by -dp- that LEWJ and I use to make blank templates for NFL and NCAA

Alrighty, I may try one.

Thats all right, if you are a paint user might I suggest you use the paint template created by -dp- that LEWJ and I use to make blank templates for NFL and NCAA

Unfortunately I have Ps and Ai.

But I'll see what I can do.

I have an idea for the Hong Kong Tigers if you don't mind the order, but if so, I'll work on it and wait to post.

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

Alrighty, I may try one.

Unfortunately I have Ps and Ai.

But I'll see what I can do.

I have an idea for the Hong Kong Tigers if you don't mind the order, but if so, I'll work on it and wait to post.

Well, you could post it, but it might be better to wait till we get to that division

-Edit- If it is a logo go ahead and post it, but if its jerseys wait

Presenting......... The Alabama Gladiators

AlabamaGladiators.png

Well I started with the centurion logo, cutout a bunch of pieces on the helmet, then Ipainted whit over the background it was on. After that I painted over the "new" helmet with siver than mad shadow effects, and then I painted in the mouth holes, and eyes. The was the hard part making that thing on top.

After all was done, I thought it looked a lot different in the other one, but wanted to give credit to the centrions logo, because I used it as a base and inspiration.

C&C as always :)

I tried to keep the word marks/scripts to have a Chinese or Japanese type of feel. I wasn't sure which colors to use for the set, so, thinking tiger, I chose orange and black. The colors could be changed accordingly to your preference. I made the two different word mark color variations (orange, white, black and black, white, orange), but you can decide. As for the tiger: I went ahead and just outlined it orange, but I'm pretty happy with it, even though it comes down to your decision. I didn't post the jerseys, but I had an idea for the paneling: tiger stripes in black surrounded by orange, but whatever happens, happens. The orange I chose may seem a little dull, and if you feel that way, I could change it. -Hunter K.

Hong-Kong-Tigers.gif

Hope you like it!

EDIT: The black and orange are both pretty bad-looking, unlike on my Photoshop file, so I'll re-do it if you want me to.

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

There really is nothing wrong with the last division (the first one we did.) The only thing bad about it is the presentation isn't as nice as what elliot has been provided us, but as long as the idea itself is there, nothing is wrong.

As for the Wranglers uniform, I think I'm the only one that doesn't like them that much. I feel as if there is too much going on in the jerseys, and I really don't like the color combination. But hey, everyone else likes it! Nice work anyways, and as always elliot!

I will try to get some concepts for logos for the San Juan Porters and Chicago Fury that I drew on paper up tomorrow.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Archived