World Football (Updated)

bigmike

Okay, here are my Ohio Riverhawks concepts.

Home:

ohioriverhawkshome.jpg

Road:

ohioriverhawksroad.jpg

Alternate:

ohioriverhawksalternate.jpg

These are my first concepts that I have posted, using LEWJ's Arizona Cardinals Jersey and Roger Clemente's Anaheim Ducks numbers with the team's wordmark. I don't think they're great. I do want some C&C though.

I love them, I think they are great, better than any idea I would have come up with.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn, how could you not like them! Those are sick. I feel like you used the colors perfectly, and I love the stream line of light blue from the sleeve the middle of the jersey. Great job!

Hey I can insert the numbers too if I need too, but Im not rushing you but I am eagerly awaiting you jersey ideas :blink::P

These are my NY/NJ Knights jersey concepts. I really wanted to keep it simple, and wanted to do black strips on the shoulders like LSU's uniform's. I had originally made the gold uniform's the Home uni's, but I can't decide whether they should be the Alternates and the black jersey is the Home uniform, or to just keep it as it is...

Home Jersey

nynjknightshomeqx5.png

Away Jersey

nynjknightsawayeb9.png

Alternate Jersey

nynjknightsaltng5.png

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

These are my NY/NJ Knights jersey concepts. I really wanted to keep it simple, and wanted to do black strips on the shoulders like LSU's uniform's. I had originally made the gold uniform's the Home uni's, but I can't decide whether they should be the Alternates and the black jersey is the Home uniform, or to just keep it as it is...

Home Jersey

nynjknightshomeqx5.png

Away Jersey

nynjknightsawayeb9.png

Alternate Jersey

nynjknightsaltng5.png

I like these, I might edit them a bit, but all credit will still go to you, I might outline the numbers as well. After that I will post the throwbacks and we will move on to the next division :woot: BTW this has gotten over 100 posts so far :shocked: lets keep it going :)

I thought I would throw in some thoughts on what you have on the front page.

With the Washington helmets, I'm kind of thinking it would be cool to have the blue from the back of the eagle stretch all the way to the strip, and become separated by the strip, while the other side is the exact same, much like this old USFL Helmet. If not, the helmet as of now is fine.

As for the Ohio helmet, I'm thinking that the secondary logo would look and feel better than the primary logo being on the helmet itself.

As for the Montreal logos and wordmark, I should be able to provide you with a cleaner version of their secondary logo and their wordmark with Photoshop because that stuff is easy and clear to do than in Paint.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

I thought I would throw in some thoughts on what you have on the front page.

With the Washington helmets, I'm kind of thinking it would be cool to have the blue from the back of the eagle stretch all the way to the strip, and become separated by the strip, while the other side is the exact same, much like this old USFL Helmet. If not, the helmet as of now is fine.

As for the Ohio helmet, I'm thinking that the secondary logo would look and feel better than the primary logo being on the helmet itself.

As for the Montreal logos and wordmark, I should be able to provide you with a cleaner version of their secondary logo and their wordmark with Photoshop because that stuff is easy and clear to do than in Paint.

Alright I think these ideas are good, I also finished editing your jerseys, so they will be up in a sec with all the other corrections, just post your cleaner Montreal secondary logo. :)

Here is an NY/NJ helmet concept I had thought of as well...

nynjhelmetfl7.png

You know the horse head actually might look better like that

I decided to keep the helmet silver, does this look better than the other one??

KnightsHelmets1.png

Here is a Mexico City Rebels wordmark I just whipped up...

mexicocityrebelswordmarec1.png

As for color schemes for the next division I was thinking of...

Vancouver Whalers

(Green/Blue/White)

SoCal City Stars

(Black/Yellow/White)

Hawai'i Islanders

???

Mexico City Rebels

(Dark Red/Gray/White)

I like that, also thanks for the Montreal logos, that looks great, I just have to finish the Machine Throwback and we will officially move on to the next div.

Here is my update, logo and uniforms:

EaglesLogoUpdate.gif

EaglesJerseys2.gif

Also....I am going to vectorize the Riverhawks logo just to get some cleaner views at it, and I might tweak it a little. Bigmike I would be happy to vectorize some of the logos y'all come up with, also I might come up with a few logos myself.

Just wanted to say....I have a pretty decent idea for the Knights, still in my head and not on paper but I will try to sketch it out during History or Spanish class tomorrow, and hopefully it will go well from there. I wanted to give my take because I really can't stand the logo you came up with, no offense. I can post them tomorrow or Saturday if everthing goes well. But yeah, that's the only idea I have right now.

Just wanted to say....I have a pretty decent idea for the Knights, still in my head and not on paper but I will try to sketch it out during History or Spanish class tomorrow, and hopefully it will go well from there. I wanted to give my take because I really can't stand the logo you came up with, no offense. I can post them tomorrow or Saturday if everthing goes well. But yeah, that's the only idea I have right now.

Alright, after we finish that tho, I would like to move on to the next division, I like the Mexico City Rebel wordmark The Imperfect came up wth, but do we got any logo ideas for them, also we need to vectorize and clean up The Imperfect's Whaler's logo. :) Thanks for the help so far guys

Here is my Knights logo sheet. Primary logo is an attempt at bringing a sword and a shield into the picture. The secondary logo will probably be used on the helmets. I didn't use the black/gold color scheme, just because I think it is a little overused.

NY-NJ-Knights2.gif

Jerseys possibly, later.

Bigmike, I would appreciate it if you put these on the front page, because, although I am not one to toot my own horn, I believe that these are waaay better than your logos, which are really bad. Sorry, once again no offense, but I just think they are unprofessional, and I think it would be a pretty good looking division, but that logo is holding it back.

Archived