World Football (Updated)

bigmike

I drew up a concept of the Riverhawks logo with new colors. The main colors I had in mind were sky blue, navy, and white, but it came out looking like purple instead of navy on the scanner, but perhaps that could be an option as well.

I also included some concepts for the Vancouver Whalers logo I was working on...

wfllogoszr6.png

Ahh, I really like the Whales logo, and the RiverHawks is great but I was trying to get away from makeing just the head of a bird because the eagles (D.C.) has just a head as well, I could change the colors though and use that logo as a secondary. :) Thanks again for the logos, Great job on the Vancouver any way you can run this through a vector or edit it thru photoshop.

RiverHawk.jpg

This better as the "wingspread" logo, I used Imperfect's face

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I drew up a concept of the Riverhawks logo with new colors. The main colors I had in mind were sky blue, navy, and white, but it came out looking like purple instead of navy on the scanner, but perhaps that could be an option as well.

I also included some concepts for the Vancouver Whalers logo I was working on...

wfllogoszr6.png

Ahh, I really like the Whales logo, and the RiverHawks is great but I was trying to get away from makeing just the head of a bird because the eagles (D.C.) has just a head as well, I could change the colors though and use that logo as a secondary. :) Thanks again for the logos, Great job on the Vancouver any way you can run this through a vector or edit it thru photoshop.

RiverHawk.jpg

This better as the "wingspread" logo, I used Imperfect's face

Okay I painted Imperfect's Riverhawk head logo, and I think it looks great and here is part of the RiverHawk logo 'packedge', once I get there and NY/NJ's jerseys done I will post all of them. :) Thanks again Imperfect you have come up with some great logos so far, keep them coming :P

RiverHawksLogoswordmark.png

Ok, here is my Eagles concept. The logo still needs some tweaking. I will be working on it. But this is just a quick draft to get my idea out. The jerseys are not final either, I have another idea in mind.

Logos:

EaglesLogoSheet.gif

And jerseys:

EaglesJerseys.gif

I like that alright, the Eagle head kinda looks akward, I mean its great but I would loke to see if we can improve this, I really like the helmet, I came up with some uni. ideas and I will go ahead and propose them :) C&C welcome

EaglesHome.png

Home

EaglesAway.png

Away

EaglesAlternate.png

Alternate

elliot, your design is awesome, and I wish we could always spit out quality work of that kind, but I must agree with bigmike is saying that the Eagle head looks kind of awkward, although it is an accurate pretrial of a bald eagle head. I don't like how at the end of the head it swoops up (in the back), and I think the beak is slanted too much without being thin enough. As for the uniforms, I really can't stand the color combination of red/blue/gold. I prefer bigmike's because it's straight up red/blue/white.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Ok, here is my Eagles concept. The logo still needs some tweaking. I will be working on it. But this is just a quick draft to get my idea out. The jerseys are not final either, I have another idea in mind.

Logos:

EaglesLogoSheet.gif

And jerseys:

EaglesJerseys.gif

I like that alright, the Eagle head kinda looks akward, I mean its great but I would loke to see if we can improve this, I really like the helmet, I came up with some uni. ideas and I will go ahead and propose them :) C&C welcome

EaglesHome.png

Home

EaglesAway.png

Away

EaglesAlternate.png

Alternate

Here is my helmet ideas for DC

EaglesHelmets.png

I included the throwback helmet of Washington Ambassadors helmet, I will in clude throwbacks for all teams that had a pro franchise in the NFL EUROPE/WLAF and WFL :) C&C

Also I will post all teams Logos and Helmets next to the team name on the front page, the whole first division is done ( editing teams logos and jerseys can still continue until we decide for sure which are the best)

Hey bigmike, I'm working on some NY/NJ Uni's. What's the name of the font you used in the logo you made?

Farquharson, I downloaded it, so I don't think it is a basic font on the fonts MS comes with, if you dont have it and you make the unis, I can insrt the font if you want e too :)

Hey bigmike, I'm working on some NY/NJ Uni's. What's the name of the font you used in the logo you made?

Farquharson, I downloaded it, so I don't think it is a basic font on the fonts MS comes with, if you dont have it and you make the unis, I can insrt the font if you want e too :)

Thanks, by the way, in the Knights logo, the 'S' is taller than the 'K'. I don't know if you meant to do that though.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Thanks, by the way, in the Knights logo, the 'S' is taller than the 'K'. I don't know if you meant to do that though.

No I didnt I will fix that, just PM the jerseys or post them on here, and if I need to insert font, I will, also after we finist all this div. jersey sets I will post there Throwbacks too, but I am waiting on that.

Archived