World Football (Updated)

bigmike

Here are some SoCal uniforms I worked on. I do not believe they should be made official, because I feel there is much improvement to be made, but this is my general idea of what could go down. I'm having trouble incorporating the blue into the away uniforms and as of right now I feel all-black alternates have potential but I just didn't execute it well.

SoCal City Stars Home

socalcitystarshomech0.png

SoCal City Stars Away

socalcitystarsawayus5.png

SoCal City Stars Alternate

socalcitystarsaltsr0.png

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are some SoCal uniforms I worked on. I do not believe they should be made official, because I feel there is much improvement to be made, but this is my general idea of what could go down. I'm having trouble incorporating the blue into the away uniforms and as of right now I feel all-black alternates have potential but I just didn't execute it well.

SoCal City Stars Home

SoCal City Stars Away

socalcitystarsaltsr0.png

I would try adding a wordmark and names onto the jersey, and change the pants to something like the Falcons with the single stripe. Good start, I agree the black alt. is a good idea, but it does need some more color to it.

6fQjS3M.png

SoCal City Stars Home

SoCal City Stars Away

socalcitystarsaltsr0.png

I would try adding a wordmark and names onto the jersey, and change the pants to something like the Falcons with the single stripe. Good start, I agree the black alt. is a good idea, but it does need some more color to it.

I agree, one thing might make them look good is maybe put some thing on the sleeves or jersey to seperate them from the Falcons a bit, like your alts sleeves, maybe make all the sleeves look like that, and maybe incorperate some blue on the away, but I like the start, sorry I havent been doing much work on here lately, been busy with the NCAA temlates :) but keep up the good work

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I ditched working on those uniforms (for now) and decided to try out the Vancouver Whalers. Using heavy influence of the Canucks retro jerseys, I came up with these.

Vancouver Whalers Home

vancouverwhalershomeyr4.png

Vancouver Whalers Away

vancouverwhalersawaytd3.png

Vancouver Whalers Alternate

vancouverwhalersalttr0.png

Those I must say are very nice, I would like to get that logo you came up with for them cleaned up too, but great jerseys

I ditched working on those uniforms (for now) and decided to try out the Vancouver Whalers. Using heavy influence of the Canucks retro jerseys, I came up with these.

Vancouver Whalers Home

Vancouver Whalers Away

Those I must say are very nice, I would like to get that logo you came up with for them cleaned up too, but great jerseys

Heres a Rebels logo I came up with using The Imperfect's wordmark, I wance was going to use for a fanasy basketball team called the Alabama Rebel, but I changed it up a bit for this team

MexicoCityRebels.gif

Vancouver Whalers Home

Vancouver Whalers Away

After seeing the Green & Blue jerseys, thought I would give a logo a shot based on them.... Vancouver Whalers!!!

vancouver.jpg

My Green doesn't quite match though... Shoot! (or my Blue frankly)

canada.png

Did you actually create that Rebels logo bigmike?

I am going to mess around with Stars jersey concept above, I will add wordmarks and try to get away from the Falcons template a little.

Also I will vectorize that Whalers logo from a few pages back.

Well I made alot to it, it is based off of a logo I found but it had no shadow and there was no skin color on it either so this logo, yes I bassically made compared to what it looked like before

Heres a Rebels logo I came up with using The Imperfect's wordmark, I wance was going to use for a fanasy basketball team called the Alabama Rebel, but I changed it up a bit for this team

MexicoCityRebels.gif

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=6723

Oh yeah, you sure changed a lot. :rolleyes:

Oh, well sorry I guess we wont use that, but I didnt know it was used by a real team, I will post the logo I found, it was like that but the shadowing was different and the one I found just had the guys head but my bad I really did not use the one on here, I googled this and found a head logo of it and it was a bit different but sorry

MexicoCityRebels1.png

see this is the one I found, and it looked like this, I dont know if someone did these or what but this is the logo I had edited, really all I did was put a skin color on there and remake the badana, notice it already has the outside of it, but again sorry, wasnt trying to steel a logo and call it my own. Anyway we got to come up with a logo for them and the islanders

Logo sheet of the Whales, credit goes to The Imperfect of course I just cleaned it up.

WhalesLogos.gif

I don't understand the need to resemble the Canucks so much jersey wise. Why not come up with an entirely different design? I might try but not 'til tomorrow. I will also try to get up my Stars jerseys based off of The Imperfect's ideas.

Logo sheet of the Whales, credit goes to The Imperfect of course I just cleaned it up.

WhalesLogos.gif

I don't understand the need to resemble the Canucks so much jersey wise. Why not come up with an entirely different design? I might try but not 'til tomorrow. I will also try to get up my Stars jerseys based off of The Imperfect's ideas.

great job man, now we need rebels and islanders logos, I might make a helmet for the whalers tommarow, I need yalls help entirely on logos, cuz Im gonna get myself in trouble if I find out i use another teams logo again, like I said though all I really have is paint, great logo The Imperfect and great Great job vectoring it Elliot, I liked the jerseys but since this is a "new league" I would like to see modernized designs

WhalesLogos.gif

great job man, now we need rebels and islanders logos, I might make a helmet for the whalers tommarow, I need yalls help entirely on logos, cuz Im gonna get myself in trouble if I find out i use another teams logo again, like I said though all I really have is paint, great logo The Imperfect and great Great job vectoring it Elliot, I liked the jerseys but since this is a "new league" I would like to see modernized designs

Also I like the logo Blitz made for the whales, the one with the football, you think though elliot you could vector that and make the colors match the Imperferfect's, That would be cool as a secondary

-Edit- Nevermind I changed the colors and cleaned it up in paint

Archived