World Football (Updated)

bigmike

By the way, its 'Whalers' not 'Whales'.

Allright, but bigmike has been referring to them as the whales this whole time....

My bad i did say whales, can you just add a rs to the e?

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stars jerseys: I based it on the Falcons template that The Imperfect used, just tweaked slightly on the arms, and most of the other stuff besides that is different.

SocalStarsJerseys.gif

Ahh man these are great!!! Great Job!!!

Yeah, I updated the original post BTW.

Updated Whalers logo sheet:

WhalersLogos2.gif

These look great, sorry I told you Whales, that was my fault, here is another stars helmet I came up with, this helmet grew on me mor than the black,

Helmet.png

I like the black helmet much better for the sake of matching the pants. But here is the same white helmet, just cleaner.

StarsWhiteHelmet.gif

You know, we could use the white for away and da black for home and for blackouts....real blackouts :D

I like the black helmet much better for the sake of matching the pants. But here is the same white helmet, just cleaner.

StarsWhiteHelmet.gif

You know, we could use the white for away and da black for home and for blackouts....real blackouts :D

Whatever you want.

Like I said before, I don't really like the idea of using the exact Canucks striping for this team. So, I made these:

WhalersJerseys.gif

I like those uniforms you made as well as mine, so I can't decide. Those strips on the shoulders are awesome. But I really think the helmet should be white or blue, not green.

I agree, but Im lovin da jerseys

WhalersJerseys2.gif

I like the blue helmets much better, but I think we should have green alt. for them, cuz they wont have throwbacks, in fact LA and Hawaii will be the only ones

EDIT - Also, is thier any way you could make your template paint compaitable, because I like those better for the presentation and I still want to make jerseys :) but I would only use them for this, but if you cant then thats fine

Okay, I know Im looking to the next div. here, but I just cant wait to see ideas for Birmingham, this logo is wanna of my all time favorites the Cologne Centurions

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=5580

I think this is one of the best logos Ive ever seen, despite the big chin and the mouth open and the nose popping out, so I was wantin the gladiator helmet to like alot like this, I dont want it to be modeled after Jay Leno tho :P, but I wanted to see someones ideas on this.

My color scheme idea was scarlet red/white/black

Okay, I know Im looking to the next div. here, but I just cant wait to see ideas for Birmingham, this logo is wanna of my all time favorites the Cologne Centurions

I think this is one of the best logos Ive ever seen, despite the big chin and the mouth open and the nose popping out, so I was wantin the gladiator helmet to like alot like this, I dont want it to be modeled after Jay Leno tho :P, but I wanted to see someones ideas on this.

I was thinking black/silver/red or gold or some other accent color.

6fQjS3M.png

maybe black gold red, but yea silver red and black souds good, I woud like red and black in the color scheme

maybe black gold red, but yea silver red and black souds good, I woud like red and black in the color scheme

I think we almost have to have silver, and if you want red and black, that should be our color combo. I think black looks better as the primary, but you make the call.

6fQjS3M.png

I think we almost have to have silver, and if you want red and black, that should be our color combo. I think black looks better as the primary, but you make the call.

Yeah, I like that idea

Just wanted to say...I have a decent idea for the Wranglers, so if y'all want to work on the other ones for the next division, I will concentrate on the Wranglers.

well i know i started the discussion for this, but we got two logos to make, so lets try to finish this division by tommarow, then we can move on, got any ideas for the rebels elliot, and I think i got a idea for Hawaii, but for this idea to happen we would have to change the name from islanders to tribe

Just wanted to say...I have a decent idea for the Wranglers, so if y'all want to work on the other ones for the next division, I will concentrate on the Wranglers.

well i know i started the discussion for this, but we got two logos to make, so lets try to finish this division by tommarow, then we can move on, got any ideas for the rebels elliot, and I think i got a idea for Hawaii, but for this idea to happen we would have to change the name from islanders to tribe

Throw the concept out there, and then I will see if I approve the name change.

6fQjS3M.png

Archived