World Football (Updated)

bigmike

Here is my Knights logo sheet.

NY-NJ-Knights.gif

Jerseys possibly, later.

Bigmike, I would appreciate it if you put these on the front page, because, although I am not one to toot my own horn, I believe that these are waaay better than your logos, which are really bad. Sorry, once again no offense, but I just think they are unprofessional, and I think it would be a pretty good looking division, but that logo is holding it back.

okay <_< , I would like to keep the colors Black and Gold though

EDIT- Also The Imperfect made a logo for the Whalers I really like, its a couple pages back, you think you coud vector that and clean it up a bit?

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like that, but you think you could make it varsity gold instead of musturd

Ok, here is another update.

NY-NJ-Knights4.gif

Just so you know, it wasn't really mustard, but more of a bronze. I used the gold that you have on the main page.

Edit: Also.....what color scheme were you thinking for the Stars because I have an idea.

I like that, but you think you could make it varsity gold instead of musturd

Ok, here is another update.

NY-NJ-Knights4.gif

Just so you know, it wasn't really mustard, but more of a bronze. I used the gold that you have on the main page.

Edit: Also.....what color scheme were you thinking for the Stars because I have an idea.

Ok this looks great, and for the Stars, any colors will do

My suggestion for the stars were the Steelers' black and yellow scheme.

Yeah I guess that might work, but they might look like the knights then

Not if they home jersey's are black. The Knights' home jerseys are gold.

Yeah okay, any logo ideas for them any one

I know I am really jumping ahead here, but I came up with a jersey idea for the Moscow Dynamite.

Home

MoscowDynamiteHomeJersey.jpg

Road

MoscowDynamiteRoadJersey.jpg

Alternate

MoscowDynamiteAlternate1Jersey.jpg

I am looking for some C&C on this one as well.

I used the MN Vikings template with the CBJ's numbering.

I like it, that is pretty cool if that is Moscow in Russian or whatever, great job :)

I know I am really jumping ahead here, but I came up with a jersey idea for the Moscow Dynamite.

Home

MoscowDynamiteHomeJersey.jpg

Road

MoscowDynamiteRoadJersey.jpg

Alternate

MoscowDynamiteAlternate1Jersey.jpg

I like it, that is pretty cool if that is Moscow in Russian or whatever, great job :)

Yeah, at least that's what shows up on Wikipedia when you select Russian for the language. I think that's what we should do for all of the teams with different languages.

6fQjS3M.png

Yeah, at least that's what shows up on Wikipedia when you select Russian for the language. I think that's what we should do for all of the teams with different languages.

Uhh...Why use a template that is supposed to look like Viking horns for a team called the Dynamite?

Now, updated Stars logo package. I darkened the orange, tweaked the primary, and added two new logos.

SocalStars2.gif

Uhh...Why use a template that is supposed to look like Viking horns for a team called the Dynamite?

Now, updated Stars logo package. I darkened the orange, tweaked the primary, and added two new logos.

SocalStars2.gif

That is a good point on the Dynamite jersey. I just like the design, so I went with it.

6fQjS3M.png

SocalStars2.gif

Great logos, Im going to wait to upload them on the front page though until we get all the logos

Archived