Sign in to follow this  
josdin00

Vikings Horn Logo

Well, I was sick of not being able to find a decent stand-alone version of the Vikings helmet logo, so I made one myself. I traced this in Corel Draw. This is only about my third or fourth attempt at using a vector program, so please tell me if you see anything I need to fix.

horntrace.png

Yea great job on that.

Looks pretty close to perfect.

Also, thanks I've tried to find this many times.

Yea great job on that.

Looks pretty close to perfect.

Also, thanks I've tried to find this many times.

Thank you. I've been looking for this forever as well. I finally gave up and decided that if I couldn't find a copy, I'd make a copy. (This message brought to you by the 'easier said than done' department.)

I have been looking for the Eagles Wing logo by itself forever. Is there any chance you or someone else can make that?

I have been waiting for the Vikings to put out a purple shirt with a big, bold version of this logo on the front. I need to get a PT job at a screen shop so I can just make the stuff I want...

Although as i look at it it seems as if it's rotated too much counterclockwise

Although as i look at it it seems as if it's rotated too much counterclockwise

I agree. Looking at this picture, it looks like you need to turn it so that the flattest part of the bottom of the horn is at least horozontal.

petersonAdrian2007-11-04.jpg

Very nice job on these! I was going to need a good look at these for a project I'm working on so I really appreciate the work you put in...thanks!!

BTW-The stand-alone Eagle wings would be a nice resource too....note to self