Buffalo Bills Concept

Rod_Thompson

I really like the concept. I would agree with some past coments to make the horn a bit bigger on the helmet. You would need to add an outline but what about a white helmet? I think this would be good to with and nice throwback look they have now. I really like the second updated buffalo. Overall, nice work! Can't wait to see a uniform set if you do one.

Love the helmets and the first logo, not so much the second, helmet-friendly version of the primary.

However, I'm curious as to how it would look with a larger, more center horn, and the streak behind it going all the way back to the helmet, like the Seahawks helmets.

IUe6Hvh.png

i'm feeling this helmet concept.

I liked your first shot at the logo better. I feel the red circle was a little too much.

Can you throw up a white helmet as well? I was alwaysa fan of the white helmets.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I liked your first shot at the logo better. I feel the red circle was a little too much.

Can you throw up a white helmet as well? I was alwaysa fan of the white helmets.

Here is the white. I'm not a fan of the white, but you asked for it.

bills_helmet3.jpg

aZogIyu.pngfXsuJwP.png

This looks ok, but whenever someone does a Buffalo Bills set they just re-invent the wheel. Has anyone ever tries to start with something like this:

125BuffaloBill.jpg

Or is it too much like the old Bucs?

Or use a Cape or Water Buffalo instead of a bison.

ive seen something like it

2776740963_d9b6d2a9f0_o.png

Here is the white. I'm not a fan of the white, but you asked for it.

bills_helmet3.jpg

In this case....nor am I.

But thanks for doing that!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

im sorry but the buffalo just looks to "messy" it just looks unorganized, i honestly do not think there is anything wrong with the bills current logo. I love the bills logo so much that i almost hate when i see people trying to change it, I applaud your effort but i just don't agree with it.

MLynch01.pnghr1_RBI.png

Archived