Oregon Football Concept

elliott

Well, I figured that only a small percentage of you all saw this concept in the Oregon thread, so wanted to post it as a separate concept.

Here is the original one I did. This is a rework.

So I don't have much to say, other than the only combos I included was monochrome. But if you want to see a specific combo, I can do that.

Thanks for any C+C.

OregonConcept2.gif

I didn't really expect you to make your own thread, but since we're here, nice work. My only problem is that all the O logos might be a bit excessive. Otherwise, very nice.

Yeah, I know you were really just kidding, but I thought it might be a good idea to have more people see it.

I think that Oregon should really get rid of those yellow uniforms. I mean, has there been any football team who has made bright canary yellow look good? Anyway, these concepts are a sight for sore eyes. Definitely like the white, black, and green set. The yellow set I'm still iffy about. And like the rest, the O's need to be reduced to either the shoulders or the sides. Not both. Other than that, these are great!

Michigan-State-Spartans.pnggeorgia-bulldogs.png

ghffdg.png

"Does thou love life? If so, do not squander it." - Ben Franklin

Whites are great, but I really dislike the yellows.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Archived