OKC Court Design Concept

TheRealPepman

I like it for the most part. better than what they have for real. I like the lane area being red with no blue and then the blue words on the baseline. they compliment eachother nicely. The only thing I dont like (and this is because I have a symetrical mind) is that the the T H U N D E R word has too much space in it compared to the OKLAHOMA CITY word on the other side. I know you want them both to take up the same space end to end but they are just too different in length for my liking, but I know a lot or arena courts are like this so... good job though

Can I hijack?

okccourt.jpg

If you want to be rude and get flamed for it, go right ahead...I guess you did ask first, however...

not trying to be rude, but y not have a discussion about OKC court concepts instead of just one. especially with all the talk about the OKC court in another thread, good time ti discuss how the real one compares to concepts

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Can I hijack?

okccourt.jpg

If you want to be rude and get flamed for it, go right ahead...I guess you did ask first, however...

not trying to be rude, but y not have a discussion about OKC court concepts instead of just one. especially with all the talk about the OKC court in another thread, good time ti discuss how the real one compares to concepts

This one is also great.

Heyoo..

Unnecessary.

goforbroke, I like yours a lot. The OKLAHOMACITYTHUNDER at each end seems like a bit much, and is a little hard to read. The arched Thunder logos inside the 3 point line get lost, especially the OK City part. I'd suggest losing those, and maybe try a different wood inside the 3 point line to create some visual interest.

Archived