NBA Player logos

raysox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
logo.jpg

Yep. That's it. Hands down.

Nothing else is close.

The interesting thing about Jumpman is that he's wearing pants, which is obviously, not common to basketball. I know it was taken probably from a photo of Jordan (I used to have the poster) dunking in pants.

That D-Rose logo reads "Dr. 1" to me. That medical cross at the bottom is not helping things. Is that his new nickname and I haven't heard it?

Havent heard the nickname yet, but I'm certainly not hating it.

But thats a terrible logo for him :cry:

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

• 1 year later...

Gonna resurrect this thread again for a couple small finds I found while perusing the USPTO...

New Kobe logo (?):

kb-new.jpg

Described as:

The logo consists of a crown at the top, which is meant to resemble Kobe Bryant's tattoo on his arm. Letters K and B are in the middle, which are initials for Kobe Bryant's name. At the bottom is an image of a black mamba's (snake) head.

And a better look at Bron's new logo:

bron-new.jpg

While certainly not as iconic, you can definitely tell it's LeBron, which I think is extremely important if a player is to use a silhouetted logo.

I realize I'm quoting a post over two years old, but I don't think you can "definitely tell that's LeBron." I wouldn't know who that was in the silhouette if someone didn't tell me.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived