Thunderhawks Logo and Jersey

Korbyn

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're heading in the right direction, I like the exaggerated thunderbolt but I think the neck needs work. It seems a little long. Also I'd suggest reiterating the tuft somehow.

It's looking better, but it still could use some work.

Do you think I should outline the entire logo in silver? Should I change the colours in different areas? I will definetaly take your suggestions though.

Thanks

Taylor_27

flyers.png

Flyers-1.pngRichards.pngChargers-1.png

A few things:

1. The entire head of the bird seems large in comparison to the beak..I would look for a way to size it down.

2. The striping pattern going across the head and down the front looks odd and out of place- what is its purpose?

3. The bolt across the top of the head is a pretty unique addition that I like. I think it could be incorporated better though.

4. I think of Bowling Green when I see this concept.

5. The eye still looks funny.

Good job so far, I do like the name and feel like once you get a good design- it could be vectored into a sharp logo.

A few things:

1. The entire head of the bird seems large in comparison to the beak..I would look for a way to size it down.

2. The striping pattern going across the head and down the front looks odd and out of place- what is its purpose?

3. The bolt across the top of the head is a pretty unique addition that I like. I think it could be incorporated better though.

Good job so far, I do like the name and feel like once you get a good design- it could be vectored into a sharp logo.

What is bowling green?

flyers.png

Flyers-1.pngRichards.pngChargers-1.png

A few things:

What is bowling green?

A university, their mascot is a falcon btw.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

im diggin it so far... but i agree with the overdesigned part on the upper half of it... i personally would go with something much more simple... and me being bored, and not doing my homework tonight i decided to make my own. think about incorporating the lightning strike somewhere else in your design.

thundersg1.png

w285.png

Art Director at Lodge Design • Indianapolis, IN

- - - - - - - - - -

www.wechoosetogotothemoondesign.com

im diggin it so far... but i agree with the overdesigned part on the upper half of it... i personally would go with something much more simple... and me being bored, and not doing my homework tonight i decided to make my own. think about incorporating the lightning strike somewhere else in your design.

thundersg1.png

w285.png

That is sick!

Sorry taylor but that beats you bud.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Archived