Vikes/Packers

usahockeyrube

Especially since they seem to operate under the premise of "Look! I discovered Google Image Search!"

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Maybe these threads are getting a little out of hand. Maybe we should just combine them into one, "Players for both Teams of a Rivalry" thread, or something like that.

Yes. I agree with this. A merger would be FANNNtastic, because without it, I see this venturing into Tank Stumpers of Summer 2008 territory.

Let 'em have their fun. Just like all the other fads (recolorization, crossovers, trivia), the surge will pass.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Maybe these threads are getting a little out of hand. Maybe we should just combine them into one, "Players for both Teams of a Rivalry" thread, or something like that.

Yes. I agree with this. A merger would be FANNNtastic, because without it, I see this venturing into Tank Stumpers of Summer 2008 territory.

Count me in this column as well. How long before we see the "These guys played against each other for Ohio State-Michigan/Alabama-Auburn/Notre Dame-USC and were on the same team thread but they got traded this week so now they aren't anymore but hey isn't this still interesting" thread.

BB52Big.jpg

Let 'em have their fun. Just like all the other fads (recolorization, crossovers, trivia), the surge will pass.

When did trivia pass?

I said the SURGE. I never said it would go away. Hell, there are active recolor and crossover threads right now as well. But we all can admit that it's nowhere near as much trivia now as there was this summer.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived