Spelling Signatures

buckeyes

I've noticed that signatures that I once created are coming back on this board. I posted this concept a long time ago and nobody really bit. Here is the thread: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...nature+buckeyes. If anybody wants me to do them for you I'm more then willing. I really like the changes people have made like changing the colors and what not. I'm glad to finally see one of my creations at work.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone make something for me? I was thinking a Twins T, A vikings V, and a wild W, followed by an outline of Minnesota. So it would look: TVW(mn). My name really wouldnt work since i have actual team names, it would look weird spelling Vikes with a vandy V

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

never mind me too

no i ment never mind on that post, i offered to do it, but i wouldnt be able to take out the white box outside

know what i mean?

oh and id still like mine done buckeye

Okay, but i still dont want mine

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Yeah, I actually got my idea from Capn89 then I saw ShinyHubCaps did one, and someone else as well. The idea of re-coloring mine came from Capn89. If you want any help buckeyes I could offer some, but I'd understand if you wanted to do this on your own.

I liked Capn89's for sure. I had the idea to do mine a long time ago but finally got around to it, pretty much because I just wanted to use combined logos (SH=Seton Hall, NY=New York Mets, HU=Hampton University, BC=Boston College). I thought that would be clever. :grin:

Anyway, I like these sigs, and they are very board-appropriate.

I actually want to re-do mine. If anyone can help, that would be great. I'm having a difficult time getting size-appropriate logos for the changes I need. I'd like them all to be collegiate, if possible...

Seton Hall (SH), Illinois (I), Nebraska (N), Yale (Y), Hawaii (H), Utah (U), Boston College (BC), Arizona (A), Penn State (PS) [or Penn (P) and Michigan State (S)]

I think my hodgepodge of college and MLB is a little strange, and the sizes are kinda skewed.

Here's one I just made. I put two lines because it would be really long. I think I did a good job keeping it clean in paint. But if someone else wanted to do one that'd be cool.

Signature2.png

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I liked Capn89's for sure. I had the idea to do mine a long time ago but finally got around to it, pretty much because I just wanted to use combined logos (SH=Seton Hall, NY=New York Mets, HU=Hoffstra University, BC=Boston College). I thought that would be clever. :grin:

You could have even used the Austin Peay logo instead of the Angels and Pirates.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I liked Capn89's for sure. I had the idea to do mine a long time ago but finally got around to it, pretty much because I just wanted to use combined logos (SH=Seton Hall, NY=New York Mets, HU=Hoffstra University, BC=Boston College). I thought that would be clever. :grin:

You could have even used the Austin Peay logo instead of the Angels and Pirates.

I saw that, but I thought it wasn't at all recognizable (neither was HU, which was actually Hampton and not Hoffstra)... plus five linked ones is overkill.

Also for fun, you could use the periodic table of the elements:

Periodic1.png

Periodic2.png

Or, pending a name change...

Periodic3.png

Archived