Spelling Signatures

buckeyes

Hey Heitert, I was wondering if you can make me one a little better than the one I made for myself, with the same colors? IF you can't that's totally cool.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you get it to match the background blue color of the message?

See how mine is white?

Here's what I do:

Do it in paint, and make the background some wild funky color that ISN'T a color of anything that you already used.

Go in irfanview, save as .png, and there's an option to "save transparent color." Tick that, save, click the wild funky color, and there you have it.

Alright thanks a lot!

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

could someone figure out some different variations of my sig? I did it myself a few weeks ago but im not a big fan of it.

also if you could change all of the colors to the boston bruins black n gold thatd be great. thanks.

You couldn't find a logo that had a K? The Cowboys star looks real dumb as the K.

Ignore, just testing my new transparent sig thanks to TFoA.

The white square from PhotoBucket is showing up.

There's a white square? I don't see it, maybe it's my computer. What does it look like?

There's a white square? I don't see it, maybe it's my computer. What does it look like?

it's gone now. now your sig is the chalkboard thing... but before it was that white square that said something about an error with photobucket

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

it's gone now. now your sig is the chalkboard thing... but before it was that white square that said something about an error with photobucket

oh i see that is because I deleted it off photobucket. thanks for the heads up

oh i see that is because I deleted it off photobucket. thanks for the heads up

you're quite welcome.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

I'd like 2 of them(both with different logos): One in normal colors. The other in Maroon.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

• 1 month later...

Archived