Spelling Signatures

buckeyes

Well, I was going to let buckeyes take some requests for this since it was initially his topic and idea. But there were some requests, and he hasn't been replying to this, so I figure why not help him out?

Here's one for charger77:

charger771-1.png

I'll start on the other requests now. I'll try to get that Web 2.0 look for ya Korbyn.

How do you do the Web 2.0 look?

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a request for my name to be spelled out with a sig.

No preferences as to which logos are used-just surprise me!

I'll do yours. I can't do any special colors though, because you can see how crappy mine came out when I attempted.

EDIT: Here it is... I hope you like it.

2wcl.jpg

and here is the web 2.0 style:

21bk4ls.png

Dallas Mavericks, Burlington Bees, Utah Jazz, St. Louis Rams, Minnesota Vikings, Colorado Springs Sky Sox.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Nice work lbr218, to answer your question about doing the Web 2.0 look, I really have no idea. What I'm going to try and do is use the "Lasso Select" tool in Paint.net and lasso the top part and increase the brightness.

That's a great idea... I have PS Elements and i've been trying to figure out a way to do it on that, but it hasn't come out quite right.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

^No problem. This is what I could get done with the Web 2.0 look in Paint.net

Alright, here are yours Korbyn; I tried to get the B just right, but I found it near impossible to cut it to look perfect, so I cut it two different ways. I tried the Web 2.0 look, I don't think it looks TOO bad.

korbyn1.png

korbyn2.png

I assume you're using photoshop but I'm not the best with it. I would just draw a wavy path over the top half of the wordmark, fill it in white, decrease the transparency, flatten the image, use the magic wand to select any translucent white area and delete. If you know how to use masks in photoshop, a mask might be a better idea than flattening and erasing. I did mine in illustrator so the process is a bit different but it's the same idea.

Edit: didn't see you're using paint.net but I'll leave this up for anyone using ps.

Alright, here are yours Korbyn; I tried to get the B just right, but I found it near impossible to cut it to look perfect, so I cut it two different ways. I tried the Web 2.0 look, I don't think it looks TOO bad.

korbyn1.png

korbyn2.png

Thanks man!

Could you make all the logos green and gold now?

If not its all good :D

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I assume you're using photoshop but I'm not the best with it. I would just draw a wavy path over the top half of the wordmark, fill it in white, decrease the transparency, flatten the image, use the magic wand to select any translucent white area and delete. If you know how to use masks in photoshop, a mask might be a better idea than flattening and erasing. I did mine in illustrator so the process is a bit different but it's the same idea.

Edit: didn't see you're using paint.net but I'll leave this up for anyone using ps.

Thanks. I think the biggest downside of PS Elements is the lack of the Pen tool. UGH.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

korbyn1.png

korbyn2.png

Thanks man!

Could you make all the logos green and gold now?

If not its all good :D

Haha, I WAS actually going to do that cause I knew you liked the Stars.

Yeah, I'll get 'em done.

Thats awesome Heitert.

If your taking requests could I get one?

C = Calgary Flames logo

R = Rams alternate "R" logo

3 = San Diego Chargers Font #3 (Doesnt really matter what team font but if you could the SD would be preferred)

W = Golden State Warriors logo (one they use at center court)

E = Philadelphia Eagles "E" logo

If possible could I get it in blue with a white/silver outline?

THANKS

beLEAF

Thanks. I think the biggest downside of PS Elements is the lack of the Pen tool. UGH.

It still has layers, right? Just use the circular lasso and lasso roughly the top half of your logos, and on a new layer fill that with white. Then decrease the opacity of that layer and flatten it, and delete any stray white marks. Like scotty said.

It still has layers, right? Just use the circular lasso and lasso roughly the top half of your logos, and on a new layer fill that with white. Then decrease the opacity of that layer and flatten it, and delete any stray white marks. Like scotty said.

OK thanks!

how's this?

2hziwi.png

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

Well, I was going to let buckeyes take some requests for this since it was initially his topic and idea. But there were some requests, and he hasn't been replying to this, so I figure why not help him out?

Here's one for charger77:

charger771-1.png

I'll start on the other requests now. I'll try to get that Web 2.0 look for ya Korbyn.

Sweet! Thanks!

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived