Spelling Signatures

buckeyes

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well this looked fun, but my user name isn't conducive for it. I used my favorite team instead.

Judging by the looks of it, I think you fogot an "L". To me it says "AVAANJCHE" or "AVAANCHE". Just saying.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Just as someone that's watching this as a bystander, I would want to give a tip to everyone; If your going to make them all the same color, I would make sure to use logos that are easily identified. Some people's look like they're just spelling out their names in random fonts. It looks much better, and more like how it is supposed to if you use letters that everyone knows the team they belong too without the aid of color, instead of just random letters that look like a font that you would get in word.

just my 1/250th of an Abe Lincoln.

I'm not trying to start anything, but if you are a member of this sports logos community you should at least be able to pick out one logo you recognize out of these and be able to figure out that these are sports logos being used. And now for an emoticon fight. I got $20 bucks on the blue guy... :bonk:

Well this looked fun, but my user name isn't conducive for it. I used my favorite team instead.

Judging by the looks of it, I think you fogot an "L". To me it says "AVAANJCHE" or "AVAANCHE". Just saying.

Ha well I kind of cheated, LA is in there but the New Jersey only counts as the N. And I think you forgot an r in "fogot" :)

Ha well I kind of cheated, LA is in there but the New Jersey only counts as the N. And I think you forgot an r in "fogot" :)

No I didn't mean to spell forget, I meant to call you a :censored:. jk

I re did mine with all college logos

nepsig-1.jpg

NEW.ERA.PANDA I personally apologize, I did yours but somehow, someway, my computer lost it. I'd be happy to try and do yours again using the college logos you've chosen in Flames colors if you would give me a day or two.

Again, I apologize.

I should have a few requests up tonight.

Just as someone that's watching this as a bystander, I would want to give a tip to everyone; If your going to make them all the same color, I would make sure to use logos that are easily identified. Some people's look like they're just spelling out their names in random fonts. It looks much better, and more like how it is supposed to if you use letters that everyone knows the team they belong too without the aid of color, instead of just random letters that look like a font that you would get in word.

just my 1/250th of an Abe Lincoln.

I'm not trying to start anything, but if you are a member of this sports logos community you should at least be able to pick out one logo you recognize out of these and be able to figure out that these are sports logos being used. And now for an emoticon fight. I got $20 bucks on the blue guy... :bonk:

i know, but im just saying that some people are using random logos that look like just a normal font and I think it would personally look better if right away you realized what logos they all were

How do you get it to match the background blue color of the message?

See how mine is white?

Here's what I do:

Do it in paint, and make the background some wild funky color that ISN'T a color of anything that you already used.

Go in irfanview, save as .png, and there's an option to "save transparent color." Tick that, save, click the wild funky color, and there you have it.

I re did mine with all college logos

nepsig-1.jpg

NEW.ERA.PANDA I personally apologize, I did yours but somehow, someway, my computer lost it. I'd be happy to try and do yours again using the college logos you've chosen in Flames colors if you would give me a day or two.

Again, I apologize.

I should have a few requests up tonight.

No problem man and that would be great

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

could someone figure out some different variations of my sig? I did it myself a few weeks ago but im not a big fan of it.

also if you could change all of the colors to the boston bruins black n gold thatd be great. thanks.

bruins3.png

spokedb3.jpg

Archived