Princeton Tigers New Logo

buster04

The Princeton Tiger looks like the one from "Townsend State", but due to the angle on the helmets, it may not be - just my observation.

I love their unis' - Great Stuff! B)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

know what scout, i noticed that logo looked like somebody else's too...you're on the right track, the school's Towson, though. basically princeton changed it from gold (towson wears black and gold) to orange.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I was just about to mention the Towson Connection. This suprises me. I'd think a DI school would try to do something original, especially since lacrosse is one of Princeton's big sports, rather than recolor another schools logo. They could be sued, unless they got permission, but why would one school let another use their logo? A pro team letting a school use their logo I can see, and it happens a lot, but this makes me scratch my head.

One of the Local area H.S. around K.C. is using the Towson Tiger as it's logo now. The school colors are black & gold so it fit nicely with their image. It's a great logol

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

after further review, that may merely be a similar-looking logo. here's Towson for comparison...

TowsonTigers2.GIF

Princeton's version seems like there's noticeably more white, and also it seems its mouth is open wider than the Towson one. maybe there's someone here who has Princeton connections? :grin:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived