What if....

ArsenalGnnr

Perhaps you could have used the Jets' previous logo of a jet zooming underneath the word JETS and the old Bucco Bruce logo for Tampa Bay's considering both logos incorporate an American football in them (I don't know what you'd do with the Raiders, seeing as he has a football helmet in that one).

• 2 weeks later...
Perhaps you could have used the Jets' previous logo of a jet zooming underneath the word JETS and the old Bucco Bruce logo for Tampa Bay's considering both logos incorporate an American football in them (I don't know what you'd do with the Raiders, seeing as he has a football helmet in that one).

Just make it a scrum cap...easy peasy...

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I know I'm late, but I'm on board with everyone else. This is a very well thought up series. But a couple, anal-retentive suggestions (that I probably only noticed because it's my team), but you should put a solid square in the back of Green Bay's primary shirt. Also, I understand what you were going for with Miller as a sponsor, but Associated Bank, Cellcom or Shopko would be a more appropriate sponsor for the Packers.

Can't wait to see what you come up with for some more of the old timey teams. You already scored 10,000 cool points for recognizing Paul Robeson.

Good One, Next do the following

Louisville Bulls (Mid-Continental Football League)

West Virginia Crash (United States Football Alliance)

Lancaster Lightning (North American Football League)

New Bern Grizzlies (Mason-Dixon Football League)

West Ohio Wranglers (Interstate Football League)

Santa Clarita Knights (United Football Alliance)

Gwinett Tornadoes (Southern Football League)

Cumberland Cougars (Mason-Dixon Football League)

Really liking the idea.

Tons of amazing concepts in there...

Only caution I have is that a few of the sponsors don't contrast enough...

Good Job!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Awesome job! Love the Raiders' "jailhouse" jerseys. And "Uno Uno" LOL, although it would actually be "once".

Technically Ocho Cinco would be Ochenta y cinco so...

Anyhow, the Brooklyn Horsemen were one of two brooklyn teams that merged before folding after the 1926 season. They were named after Norte Dame's four horsemen of which two were signed to play for the Brooklyn Horsemen.

2wd83k0.jpg

Archived