NCAA Football

DomTheAthlete29

Nice looking concept, It's plain but I really like it. Nice job.

The shading on the helmet side views look like they should be reversed, or lightened up a bit. It just doesn't look to great.

But great job, especially as a first in inkscape.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for some C&C on Air Force, but now moving on to BYU.

I kept the same style of jersey they are curently wearing, but I brought back both the blue helmet and the use of the tan color the exists on some of their logos.

byu11.png

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Love that BYU design can i ask where you got those templates?? the reason i like byu design is cause it incorperates all there colors

If I remember correctly, these templates are from gingerbreadman.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Is the NCCA anything like the NCAA?

Heh heh. Nice catch.

I think you nailed BYU on the head. You did a great job including all of their colors.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Those are not BYU's real colors. Their real colors are royal blue and white. I wish the administration would get it's head out of it's butt and return the proper colors. The use of their current colors would be like Oklahoma changing to maroon and gold.

Those are not BYU's real colors. Their real colors are royal blue and white. I wish the administration would get it's head out of it's butt and return the proper colors. The use of their current colors would be like Oklahoma changing to maroon and gold.

IYO, those might be the best colors for BYU. However, the school made the switch from royal to "deep blue" and added a tan color to their logos in 1999. As show on ssur.org, the current colors for BYU are Deep Blue, White, and Tan. The tan color has only been used in the logos, but I felt it was needed to be brought back to the football uniforms. I think the use of royal blue makes them look to much like Air Force.

CURRENT COLORS v.s OLD COLORS

What do you guys think looks better, the current or the old colors? C&C

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Archived