Iron Crossover/DiscrimiBattle Special Voting

Discrim

Which concept is the best one?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The special Iron Crossover/DiscrimiBattle collaboration is now in the voting stages, so you, the people, have the final say in who takes this. Any discussion can continue in the official thread.

so who takes it? whose concept reigns supreme? voting will be declared final at 9 pm ct sunday night, march 14th. at that time, i'll announce the winner and dole out the Manic March winner's avatar B) so good luck to all who entered!

as always, if necessary copy and paste. some of these (mainly from angelfire or photobucket) can simply be clicked on.

edit: crap, epper and bosox wound up sharing the same voting circle :cry:

o great creamer, could the poll be edited to correct this mistake? here are what the links should be.

bosox

epper

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

there's a little more good news i see: everyone was voted for at least once, we got the quality and quantity B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

I'd be glad to.

This is my first visit to the thread, and haven't even seen anyone's concepts.

I will post comments shortly.

(on the original thread)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

this poll closes in approximately ONE HALF HOUR!

if this were a traditional Iron Crossover battle, Id say we call it a tie if we end up that way at the deadline. However since this a bracket of the Discrimibattle Manic March as well, we need some sort of a tiebreaker!

voting is now officially closed. i am using a tiebreaking method that has probably never been used-paynomind w/o him realizing it :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived