Golden State Warriors

Dave Ship

I like the presentation, and the basic design is okay, but the gray has got to go. Also, the front number is way too small. Try changing the number font to match the WARRIORS wordmark. Maybe some of the lighter blue on the white jersey would help, as well. Nice job, though.

scotland_fifasig.png

I am shocked. This is the first time I haven't 99% liked one of your concepts. I think it may be the colors, they don't pop. If you were to use these colors I would include the lighter blue found on the warrior in the logo.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

the newest one looks better...the only thing bothering me in the numbers on the front. They should be bigger and placed to the right more, under the script, where itd balance out perfectly...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

gswaltbt4.jpg

Better, I still think the numbers need to be bigger on the front, also once again, it needs a third color to make it pop.

I may agree about the font size but then you've 4 (as you can see from the four little circles on the left on side of the layout) different colors: Navy Blue, Baby Blue, Yellow and White. I just want to finally understand what you mean about the needed of a fifth color into the scheme.

// update

- I tweaked out the font shape

gswalt2oo9.jpg

gswaltbt4.jpg

Better, I still think the numbers need to be bigger on the front, also once again, it needs a third color to make it pop.

I may agree about the font size but then you've 4 (as you can see from the four little circles on the left on side of the layout) different colors: Navy Blue, Baby Blue, Yellow and White. I just want to finally understand what you mean about the needed of a fifth color into the scheme.

// update

gswalt2oo9.jpg

I think the colors are fine now. No need to add another one.

Great adjustment on the numbers.

anim_10b653c9-6201-4c84-31ec-36c-1.gif

incrediballer.png

LakeshowFight On!Carpe DiemNo Fear

gswaltbt4.jpg

// update

gswalt2oo9.jpg

White isn't really a color, also two blues is good, I'm talking about a completely different color. Right now it looks too bland.

kylekorversig1if2.png

Quick fact:

- new color scheme, sort of updated vintage;

- new font;

- asymmetric design.

(Picture Removed)

Looks like the Wizards to me, I like the concept if you tweeked the colors.

It's amazing what you'll see If you look at more than the first post.

Yeah I saw the darker blue, but still think the gold needs changing, the home jersey would still look like the wiz, I do like it, but the colors are still too similar.

Archived