Indianapolis Speedsters

JetsLuvver

this is kewl. i like the colors. i like the checkerboard is it for a checkers team? do you play checkers too? i do. it is fun to play checkers. if u want some checkers strategies u can ask me if u want checkers strategies! (bow)

Go away.

Mr. Beastly, honestly, are you even fully concious when you make posts? I'm serious. That is probably the worst post I have ever seen. I know that you are new, but in this case, that doesn't excuse the stupidity of what you just said. Sorry if I sound mean, but I'm just stating the facts.

Oh, the concept. Not feeling the colors. Do they represent anything? Everything is sloppy here and there. Go with different colors and clean it up a bit, and you may have something. I like where you are going with this.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

this is kewl. i like the colors. i like the checkerboard is it for a checkers team? do you play checkers too? i do. it is fun to play checkers. if u want some checkers strategies u can ask me if u want checkers strategies! (bow)

Go away.

Mr. Beastly, honestly, are you even fully concious when you make posts? I'm serious. That is probably the worst post I have ever seen. I know that you are new, but in this case, that doesn't excuse the stupidity of what you just said. Sorry if I sound mean, but I'm just stating the facts.

Oh, the concept. Not feeling the colors. Do they represent anything? Everything is sloppy here and there. Go with different colors and clean it up a bit, and you may have something. I like where you are going with this.

Dude his name is Mr Beastly so he is impossible to take seriously in the first place. The fact that he is tripping acid and magic mushrooms at the same time does not help his post clarity. But yeah, what wbachmann said.

The colors represent nothing other than being unique to the league I'm in.

I guess I can try out a few different combos and see if any come out better.

If I could make a suggestion it would be this if you wanted to keep similar colors: a darker tan color, a more red color, and a darker blue. Otherwise you could do whatever you like, just my suggestion.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

I know your probably getting sick of people commenting on this mr beastly rather than your concept but he just said checkers/checkerboard 6 times... 6 times, when this obviously has nothing to do with checkers. He cant be serious and is just messing with us. There's no other explanation. At least that's what Im telling myself. I am ashamed to be a Badgers and Bucks fan if this guy is too.

Anyways, the outer part of the tire in that one version isnt a circle, and it should be. It looks like an oval to me. Also, I am not liking the style of the "S" in the shield. There the Speedsters so maybe add the feel of motion to it. Other than that I like the idea here. Having the numbers in the interstate shield on the back of the helmet is unique. Just an idea, dont know if you'd like it, but if you do like Alabama's helmets and have each players number inside the shield on each side of the helmet, that would be something unique.

The elements of the crest just don't feel connected. It feels off-balanced somewhat hastily assembled. Football logos need a solid feel to them.

The off-white takes away the instant association with a racing flag (unless there is a cream and black flag that signals a coffee break or something I'm not aware of).

And any chance of dropping the teal and making it green so that the uniform is green/red/yellow?

----

And don't mind Mr. Besty, the guards only allow him a few minutes on the internet before they take him back to his padded cell.

Go away.

Maybe he's...

...in an organically created altered state of consciousness.

Thanks infrared for being such a great influence.

Sorry I had to.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived