White Breezers

no97

On Fox Sports North (also airing on one of the Fox College Sports channels - check for a replay, since there is only 5 minutes left in the 3rd period as I type), Wayzeta is playing Benilde-St. Margarets in a holiday tourney at the Xcel Energy Center (Minnesota HS Hockey). The reason I note this is that the Wayzeta goalie is wearing white breezers! The rest of the team has blue (along with blue sweaters), but the goalie apparently went to a Cap's garage sale, and has white. Haven't seen that in a while... Anyone else see this? Get a screen cap, or see photos? I'm searching the web right now (apparently he's a touted goalie prospect).

Moose

Kid's name (goalie) is Ty Simcoe... Wayzata is wearing, FYI, St. Louis Blues-style edge-jerseys. The white breezers match his all-white pads as well, so that might give you a visual, since I can't find a pic onlne.

Moose

A high school team in EDGE? Heyyyy, must be the money!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I wonder if the Winnipeg Jets ever contemplated white breezers. It would've been a neat playoff tradition to white themselves out as well.

Have you ever seen white hockey pants in action? It's horrible. You think it might be a good idea, but it's not. Heck the LA Kings had yellow ones that were horrible. They get dirty so easily and look bad.

I've seen pictures of white pants here and there, but not live. Some look better than others. Maybe pants technology will advance to the point where white hockey pants are viable. That's the kind of world I want to live in.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

In-game incontinence among hockey players is a documented phenomenon. The Ducks redesigned their uniforms at the request of, as teammates lovingly call him, "Pee-mu" Selanne.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

In-game incontinence among hockey players is a documented phenomenon. The Ducks redesigned their uniforms at the request of, as teammates lovingly call him, "Pee-mu" Selanne.

Hahahahahaha

I nominate this for POTD

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Canadian Women's team also wore white pants in 1991ish with their pink jerseys.

Looked ridiculous.

Spoiler

New York Rangers. Stanley Cup Champions - 1928, 1933, 1940, 1994. Saskatchewan. Cold. 1905-2022.

Archived