Football/Basketball Action Templates (For MS Paint)

bigmike

Alright so it took me a while too finish it but it is here!!! The OL/DL Template, next will be a LB and DB and that will do it for Football, Baseball will come afterwards.

Joe Thomas is the player model

Blank:

OLActionTemplateNFLBlank.png

Example

OLActionTemplateNFL.png

Tell me what you guys think!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another amazement from bigmike. Could I request that you make a basketball template or two before moving on to baseball?

Sure, Yeah I could make a couple Baskeball templates

I think it would work better with the seasons :wink2:

~?~

Another amazement from bigmike. Could I request that you make a basketball template or two before moving on to baseball?

Sure, Yeah I could make a couple Baskeball templates

I think it would work better with the seasons :wink2:

Yeah, it would be better, also joshhockey requested I attempt a Hockey one son I may make that first as well, Anymore thoughts on this? If I don't need to tweak it or anything I guess I will move on to LB Today, but I still like to hear what yall think about it!

Oh Lord, I'm DYING for a baseball one :P. This is really great stuff man, once I get my laptop set up, I am using it big time.

Thanks, Yeah I think it will be fun to make a baseball template, so I will have one before long

I used my Runningback Template for a concept recently and I took the dreadlocks off of it because the guy didn't have dreadlocks so I though I would make this version available to everyone, enjoy!

RBActionTemplate2Blank.png

Alright guys, I haven't found a good picture of a Linebacker yet so I went ahead and made the DB 1 Template, the 2nd one will be next (I already found a awesome pic!) and it can be used as WR too. I guess you could use this one as a WR too but I mainly wanted this one so everyone could have a real good back view template, because most of mine so far only show the front of the jersey. Also I tried to make it ehere you don't have to rotate everything.

So without further-a-do here is Nathan Vasher made as a DB Template!

Blank

DBActionTemplateNFLBlank.png

Example

DBActionTemplateNFL.png

Alright so pleas give me your thoughts on this, and I will make more :P

Awesome DB! I might use this one as a WR one, but it is sweet.

Yeah it can be used as both, I may need to just name it DB/WR :D, there will be another one some time that is alot like this except front view

The DB's calves and lower legs seem too short and skinny.

Yeah, I was thinking someone would say something about that, it kinda threw me off though because I had to Free Draw the Shoes, which took me a while to get them looking decent but I still dont think they look great, I will try and work on that though.

The lineman is the best by far in my opinion. And if you fix the DB's legs, it'll be right up there. Amazing like the others though. What's next? Maybe a kicker?

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

The lineman is the best by far in my opinion. And if you fix the DB's legs, it'll be right up there. Amazing like the others though. What's next? Maybe a kicker?

Ha yeah I actually have found some good pictures of punters/kickers, so I will probably do one, the next one will be a 3rd WR/CB template. Then a LB, and maybe after that I will do a Kicker

Archived