Football/Basketball Action Templates (For MS Paint)

bigmike

bigmike, thank you for these. I can't get over how perfect these are for paint. I had some time to play with the Bama one and I just wanted to post it. Its my fantasy team. And I added some extra accessories to it.

MBrookQB.png

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would you mind if I vectored this for the purposes of sharing with my CCSLC brethren?? I know most folks are using Brandon's templates now (as they should...they kinda rule) but this could at least give guys more options. Just asking :D

Sure thats fine with me

Thanks a bunch man...much appreciated!!

98Falcons.png

Is there anyway that sometime in the future you could maybe work on a hockey one? Its alright if you can't but I'm greedy. :P

Haha yeah maybe, after I get done with the Football ones I can give hockey a shot.

Oh and PhilliePhan, that looks awesome! Im glad to see that it can be used really well.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

hey bigmike on your second one with the raiders example is looks like the throwing are is bending the wronf way, i think the way to fix this would be to get rid of the darker black on the elbow band. am i making sence?

He's elbow is suppoesed to be pointing that way. I think

Hey guys I am almost done with the Runningback one, I think it has turned out realley well so far. So stick around it should be up within 30 minutes or so. Still got to do some of the outlines.

Alright guys here is my new Runningback template, I think it turned out preety well, but it still has the Number problem like the second one.

Blank

RBActionTemplateNFLBlank.png

Example

RBActionTemplateNFL-1.png

So tell me what you guys think.

hey bigmike on your second one with the raiders example is looks like the throwing are is bending the wronf way, i think the way to fix this would be to get rid of the darker black on the elbow band. am i making sence?

He's elbow is suppoesed to be pointing that way. I think

looking at it again, you are right, i was just confused.

great work, i cant wait to try it, ill post it here when i do

Is there anyway that sometime in the future you could maybe work on a hockey one? Its alright if you can't but I'm greedy. :P

Haha yeah maybe, after I get done with the Football ones I can give hockey a shot.

Oh and PhilliePhan, that looks awesome! Im glad to see that it can be used really well.

Thanks so much. Even if it doesn't work out thanks for trying.

g4104.png

These templates are going to be the reason why i do not get any schoolwork done. The running back is great and I can't wait to see the wideout.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Thanks so much. Even if it doesn't work out thanks for trying.

Your Welcome, yeah I want to do a couple more football ones and then I can give Hockey a Shot, maybe Baseball too.

Oh and Thanks Throwback.

I decided I would try the templates out. Here is my Fantasy team and my NFL Reserve Division team,

ActionTemplate.png

Archived