Football/Basketball Action Templates (For MS Paint)

bigmike

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd just like to add my two Lincons and say that I'd like to see basketball next.

Yeah I have already found some good Baseball pics but we will just wait and see. I have started on the Wide Reciever and I have to say I found a awesome picture and I think you guys are really going to like it. Since I have done a couple it seems like I can do them a little bit fater now, but Im thinking it will be up later tonight, if not I will definatly get it up tommarow.

So stay tuned and keep posting you thoughts and you concepts with the other templates.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Alright guys I am done with the WR template, I gotta say I love it because it is a great action shot! Also for you guys wanting to use these for concepts, it should be a good way too shoe the side of the jersey. I found this picture of David Grimes (Notre Dame) cathing the pass, I added the visor cause I really like the way it looks.

Blank

WRActionTemplateNFLBlank.png

Example

WRActionTemplateNFL.png

I will prolly work on a OL man next and then a LB.

I would really like to hear what yall think a bout this!

Alright guys I am done with the WR template, I gotta say I love it because it is a great action shot! Also for you guys wanting to use these for concepts, it should be a good way too shoe the side of the jersey. I found this picture of David Grimes (Notre Dame) cathing the pass, I added the visor cause I really like the way it looks.

Blank

WRActionTemplateNFLBlank.png

Example

WRActionTemplateNFL.png

I will prolly work on a OL man next and then a LB.

I would really like to hear what yall think a bout this!

That's a hreat side view something you don't see much in action temps. Keep it up!

~?~

Haha yeah those are actually preety good, it would be easy to put the numbers on the jerseys and everything. I will probly do one of those.

Wow Guys those look really cool. I am really glad these can be put to good use and I hope to see some concepts with them in the future.

Also I think it would be great if some people vectorized it and made it photoshop compatable. That is perfectly fine with me too but since I dont use or have either one of those is the reason I posted paint Compaitable ones.

I hope to work a new one tommarow, I didn't have any time today.

I'm going to Bump this by asking if we'll see anymore any time soon. I really look foreword to these.

Sorry Guys, been busy with some School Work, I will get back to it Saturday

I'm going to Bump this by asking if we'll see anymore any time soon. I really look foreword to these.

Sorry Guys, been busy with some School Work, I will get back to it Saturday

I totally respect that man.

~?~

Archived